It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli finance official was NOT warned in advance of the attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
To quote from others

The Israeli finance official was warned in advance of the (London)attacks

That is not true. I watched the first news reports live and he was actually warned not to leave (after what they thought was the first bomb) and the story has been twisted from 'he was warned' to 'he was warned in advance'.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well can we at least see a link or two to some reputable news sources that corroborate your claim? Otherwise your claim is just as valid as those who say he was warned in advance. At least I've read articles that said he WAS warned in advance. I've yet to find one that says he wasn't. So you're already behind in the credibility race, no offense personally, until you come up with some links instead of "I saw it on the news when it happened a couple days ago."

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Well can we at least see a link or two to some reputable news sources that corroborate your claim? Otherwise your claim is just as valid as those who say he was warned in advance. At least I've read articles that said he WAS warned in advance. I've yet to find one that says he wasn't. So you're already behind in the credibility race, no offense personally, until you come up with some links instead of "I saw it on the news when it happened a couple days ago."

I saw the live interview with him on TV and it wasn't even worthy of it's own article. He was just told not to go out after the first bomb.

dh

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
There was forewarning
The later denials dont count for squat
prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
There are no quotes in that article from the person involved.

I saw him interviewed on TV and he said that he was told there had been a problem with the trains, and at the time he didn't know that it was a bomb, and was told to go back to his room. He only found out later that it had been a bomb.

From that, I'm sure most people can see how some would then jump to the wrong conclusions.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This is extremely interesting.

Prisonplanet.com and the local kentucky news channel WTVQ, both say that Netanyahu was forewarned by the Israeli embassy.

Prisonplanet.com
prisonplanet.com...

And prisonplanet.com's source
wtvq.com...!news!localnews

However after doing a little research it appears that the Israeli embassy was warned by Scotland Yard just minutes before the attack.

Israel had no advance knowledge.

Scotland Yard recieved a credible warning, it was unfortunate that they didn't receive it in time.

news.yahoo.com...

Prisonplanet has been popping up here alot recently, and it appears that they are not afraid to distort the truth. I would question any articles by them.

If they were credible they would have linked the AP story, instead of a Kentucky news channel that made it sound like Israel knew beforehand.

Clearly they did not.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
IF this is true , It makes me sick to the core.
keeping information which could of saved all those live makes them as bad as the terrorist's themselves

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sand_man
IF this is true , It makes me sick to the core.
keeping information which could of saved all those live makes them as bad as the terrorist's themselves

Scotland Yard were asked about it during a TV press conference and said that it's not true, they never had a chance to warn anyone at all. At the time, they were not even sure that the first one was a bomb, until they had reports of others.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Even David Ickes states that Israel was not warned in advance.

Alex Jones is just trying to profit of this attack which is sick, 25 people are still missing and all Jones is trying to do is make money

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Why not use one of the original threads to discuss this subject? Here are three that discuss the same thing.

Israel burned by UK oil deal. Possible UK bombing motive

Did The Mossad Know But Kept Quiet About London Attacks ??

Muslims blaming the Jews for London attacks

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Why not use one of the original threads to discuss this subject? Here are three that discuss the same thing.

Israel burned by UK oil deal. Possible UK bombing motive

Did The Mossad Know But Kept Quiet About London Attacks ??

Muslims blaming the Jews for London attacks

This thread is specific as to the whether the person in question was warned in advance - because it has been quoted on many different threads as if it were a fact.

I felt it worthy of it's own thread to dispel the myth which is being used as a basis for various arguments.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Even David Ickes states that Israel was not warned in advance.

David Icke

Since when was he a middle east expert ?

top topics

join