It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
911 anyone?

A consultancy agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.

www.propagandamatrix.com...

This sounds like 911 all over again. What are the odds that there would be an exercise that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations where it happened on the morning of July 7th.

This is just scary. How would the "unnamed company" know where to perform their "exercises"? And the more mind boggling thing is the exercises were done at the exact same locations as the bombings!!!

If this doesn't wake people up then we are all doomed.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Oh my...well stand by for the ATS war to commence anytime...

Thank you for sharing this tid bit of info. I appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
911 anyone?

If this doesn't wake people up then we are all doomed.

Yeah, this is quite a coincidence, it should perk people to question this a little more at the very least.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This cannot be a coincidence if it's true.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This was also talked about here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Ok... let's assume both stories are true. That a drill was conducted on the morning of 9/11 that was eerily similar to the attacks, and that a similar incident took place to coincide with the London attacks.

Now, I can see why they would do a drill on the morning of 9/11 (assuming the government was involved) as it would slow down response time, and maybe altogether eliminate the threat of a fighter taking out one or more of the planes before it reached its intended target.

But what I don't understand is why on Earth they would have a drill to coincide with the London attacks? What purpose would that serve in this instance?

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
But what I don't understand is why on Earth they would have a drill to coincide with the London attacks? What purpose would that serve in this instance?

There's an interesting theory in that other thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Did you people even read that article you posted?

It's an op/ed peice by Alex Jones.

He doesn't give any source for his knowledge, he just quotes something that he could've made up for all we know.

Are there any credible sites saying that this training was going on?

Why has ATS turned into prisonplanet.com's front page all of a sudden?

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
Did you people even read that article you posted?

I listened to the audio clip.
I suppose it could be just 2 guys with a microphone, but...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The road to tyranny is paved with good intentions and a lot of drills to condition the masses to accept security in the name of freedom-loving world.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It was actually reported on BBC Radio 1 news in the afternoon as part of their "Newsbeat" program. They actually interviewed the guy running the exercises & that they all asked the question is this real or a drill. So I can verify it is a true report.
I was going to post it with reference to the 911 attacks & what James Woods reported about a drill on the plane he was flying on but felt it was a bit insensitive at the time.
www.bbc.co.uk/radio1 might have the audio in their newsbeat archives.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
People who don't like alex jones please try and prove him wrong just once and I will never go to his site again. He is by far the most credible source I trust nowadays. Seeing as most of the media distorts the truth anyways to fit their own biased views. (FOX, CNN)

911 a road to tyranny is by far one of the best documentries I have seen.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
it is true, i listened to the actual feed on radio 5 live. i don't think you should read alex jones' reports and take them as true, you need to make sure you check other sources and make sure he is credible, then again you should do that with everything you read on the net. but i do think his site is a very good source as he always says you can check out what he's saying on other major news sites.

i think the purpose of this bombing exercise was that if the bomb squad were caught then they could say 'hey, we're just doing an exercise'. anyone thought of the possibility that this bomb squad could have been using live bombs, yet failed to act in time? long shot, but well there seems there really is more to the story than some al queieiuididuda group or morocan militants.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby

i think the purpose of this bombing exercise was that if the bomb squad were caught then they could say 'hey, we're just doing an exercise'. anyone thought of the possibility that this bomb squad could have been using live bombs, yet failed to act in time? long shot, but well there seems there really is more to the story than some al queieiuididuda group or morocan militants.

Scary, but could be true. Al-CIA-a is up to something yet again. Doesn't surprise me one bit. Remember the CIA trained and created Al-queda.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
In answer to the question about why those locations, probably because they were the most obvious places for someone to hit, because it would cause the most chaos.

As far as the exercise, the right question to ask is what TYPE of exercise is it. Was it a computer simulation, a paper exercise, or WERE they actually at the sites.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
Why has ATS turned into prisonplanet.com's front page all of a sudden?

i friggin' agree

Alex Jones is a business man, period.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Well, here is the theory I posted in the other thread.

Amazing

Islamic terrorists have infiltrated this consultancy company.
and used the time and dates for the drill, to carry out something for real..

They truly are embedded everywhere..

The terrorists have informants..
They knew the times and dates of the drills.

The murderous acts of the Islamic fundamentalists, were carried out accordingly..And now we blame our own people...brilliant work.
Blow us up literally, and tear us apart figuratively.
It's win-win for them, with minimal expense. And we are becoming our OWN enemy..Instead of directing ALL of our energy towards the real enemy.

Anyone think this is a possible scenario? If not, why not?

[edit on 10-7-2005 by spacedoubt]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I have pointed this out in another thread,

This "exercise" theory has no proof, David Icke doesnt even mention it in his theory. Icke has researched his unlike Jones and hasn't tried to make money of this event.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
That's actually a pretty good theory. Especially now I bet you can find someone who is sympathetic to them just about everywhere. Either because there was a big enough bribe, or just because they feel that we're "persecuting" Islamic people with the WOT, and want to help them get "revenge" on western people for it. You can fnid sympathetic people for some cause or another just about anywhere if you know how and where to look.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Well, here is the theory I posted in the other thread.

Amazing

Islamic terrorists have infiltrated this consultancy company.

The murderous acts of the Islamic fundamentalists, were carried out accordingly..And now we blame our own people...brilliant work.
It's win-win for them, with minimal expense. And we are becoming our OWN enemy..Instead of directing ALL of our energy towards the real enemy.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by spacedoubt]

Amazing

CIA terrorists have infiltrated this consultancy company.

The murderous acts of the straussian fundamentalists, were carried out accordingly..And now we blame the wrong people...brilliant work.
It's win-win for them, with minimal expense. And we are becoming our OWN enemy by ignoring facts and targetting make believe fantasies..Instead of directing ALL of our energy towards the real enemy.

i have adjusted your theory to mine as they are very similar

[edit on 10-7-2005 by AdamJ]

[edit on 10-7-2005 by AdamJ]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join