It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini-Profile and Stuff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If you look at hardcore's posts, you will see they are nothing but a troll waiting to be banned by the mods.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
The Feeling Of Entitlement

Originally posted by GoldEagle
I would make a great expert subject matter at the space exploration section and the science disscusion section due to my vast knowlage of biochemistry, and general physics but I assume unless you "know" people to going to happen, but it's only a title so it dosn't concern me. For experts some people are pretty biased, thats why I think I would be more fitting.

Establish this over time with a consistent track record of knowledgeable and fact-oriented posts, and you won't need a title -- though one might eventually come your way.

By the time someone gets FSME, it's usually quite obvious why they did.

Thanks for the info!

ATS mods should take up a side job in customer service or something, thanks for all your help guys, greatly appreciated.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Is the mini profile supposed to be a specific pixel size? The upload manager just calls out for a 100 pixel wide limit. How would I get my image centered without the tiling effect?

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gman55
The upload manager just calls out for a 100 pixel wide limit.

Are you talking about the 100 kilobyte size limit?

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Sorry, my error. I'm looking for the image size in pixels (180? x 256?) not to exceed 100 Kilobytes.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The typical profile width is 180 pixels. If you want to use a background image the restriction is that the image doesn't exceed 50k. The length and width is up to you. If your image is smaller than the profile it will repeat until all of the area is covered.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thanks again. I think I have it now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join