It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA's unsavory marketing campagin towards...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
....kids.
www.fema.gov...

"Hey kids! Herman says that FEMA is good! I'll be coming to your town before you know it. See you soon ....
real soon."

This site gives me the creeps.

-B.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Read the Privacy Policy.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
yeah, i agree the privacy policy says it all, "we know who you are, so don't even think about it, or you'll disappear!" i like they try to portray themselves as cute and luvvy dovey, makes you want to puke, they'll be coming to your town, for the mass execution of those who oppose the nwo........kids beware!

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I want to puke, i can�t believe this, Fema is gonna be a big trouble, emergency state means that they will take over the entire country, suspend constitution civil rights, and have access to police, militar, army and paramilitar units to give them as much orders as u want, let�s say, that FeMa having a site for kids is just doing it worst, is like "Hey kid, know from the beginning who we are and shut the hell up, if you obey our orders all will be good for you, if not, that�s your own risk"

We have to stop this NWO asap, they are taking over all , planning, concentration camps, etc etc.
We should have something planned as a Counter-NWO.
What do you think�?

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
....kids.
www.fema.gov...

"Hey kids! Herman says that FEMA is good! I'll be coming to your town before you know it. See you soon ....
real soon."

This site gives me the creeps.

Your not kidding- the colors are so cheery and bright for such a morbid topic... I just lovethe part where it goes "if you are contaminated by chemicals tell an adult and they will get you medical attention..." Nice.

-B.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Oh yeah the part about "sending out special teams out" kinda gives me the willies.

new topics

top topics

join