It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machine that cured cancer patients?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I recently moved into a new neighborhood and met an old gentleman who lives next door to me.He is retired.He served duty in the military as an 82nd airborne paratrooper.He served in the battle of the bulge,Normandy,and on and on.Quite alot of history in this old fellow.
Anyway on to the subject.As I spoke with him he mentioned that he had work as a design engineer in La Mesa,NM.Where they study atomic energy and who knows what else.But in the conversation he mentioned a machine there that had cured alot of cancer patients.He said "they should have never stopped that machine".I asked him why they did it and all he said was that "it was all about money",then he just shook his head and changed the subject.
Does anyone here know what this "machine" is or was.I have done a search on google but turned nothing up yet.Have I stumbled on to something or just maybe misunderstood the fellow?If this is true and someone stopped research on this because there is more money in cancer treatment than there is in curing it,then people need to know this.

My apologies.My wife says that it was Los Alamos.

[Edited on 18-8-2003 by Daz3d-n-Confus3d]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hmmm.I guess no one knows.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It sounds like radiation therapy.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
maybe it was this? www.priore-cancer.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
check it out: www.abovetopsecret.com...

THA ZAPPER

found yesterday some books of her (Hulda Clark) online, put link online soon

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the feedback guys,but I believe what he mentioned was a machine that was made and run in Los Alamos.Maybe next chance I get I will question him a little more about this.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
www.drclark.net...

The cure for all diseases: www.nielswillems.org...

The cure for all cancers:
www.nielswillems.org...

Syncrometer� Science Laboratory Manual:
www.nielswillems.org...

� Copyright 1995 by Hulda Regehr Clark, Ph.D., N.D.
All rights reserved.
Permission is hereby granted to make copies of any part of this
document for non-commercial purposes provided this page with
the original copyright notice is included.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:41 AM
link   
There seems to be more cancer in Los Alamos then other regions, not because of the nuclear facilities, but because of atmospheric weapons testing: beginning of page 3: www.swt.edu...

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Was it the Dotto Ring?
www.keelynet.com...

Kettering, Ohio
Rockwall, Texas
Patent App:
LINK

// I fixed the link

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Maybe they were building on Rife's work?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by theWCH

Rife is exactly what popped in my head too. I would definitely check out that information first, seems to parallel what you are thinking about.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I have to agree. It sounds like a rife machine... Recently in the late 90s and early 2000s interest in the rife machine has picked up again and some companies have started building new audio rife units.. I own one and I have helped people with it and I help folks in my own home town (THAT ONE IS FOR YOU MOP!!!) Sorry had to address Someone else here..)

To continue. Yes I have seen this machine cure two incurable cancers so far... It was suppressed but some dude found some of his old research notes and wrote a book about it... others followed up on that work... THEN their are a couple of REAL lucky sobs that claimed to of found one of his original Beam ray device walled up in a closet. It was passed on to engineers and I heard it was a working model....

I have not followed up on that story but I do know I consider my own rife machine more valuable than a pound of gold.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Way back in the late seventies I remember reading about a woman with an inoperable brain tumor who had to go to New Mexico to have it treated . It seems they had a particle accelerator that could produce a subatomic particle with an incredibly short life span . It had the ability to pass though tissue without damaging anything . But when the beam came to a VERY precise stop, the particles would explode . The newspaper ( probably the Dallas Times Herald , now defunct ) described them as "little subatomic hand grenades" . Aside from the fact that they were talking about a real accelerator ( mile long ) and not one of these little gadgets that most hospitals now have , thats all I can remember . Hope it helps.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I've heard about this. I think it used sound waves actually emitted at a certain frequency.

new topics

top topics

join