It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One More Reason To Doubt, If You Aren't Already?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
9/11 was a very tragic event in the history of the United States. It was and has been compared to Pearl Harbor. The lives of 3,000+ people were extinguished. Today, almost two years later, about 1,000+/- of those 'lives' are yet to be identified....

Before I continue on, I will state for the record, as some already know, that I was a fervent backer of our current President, our government's action in Afghanistan, and in Iraq. This has changed somewhat, as some will have noticed. I still fervently back our troops, nonetheless, I am still amazed at how many and I mean many people in America are still somewhat oblivious and somewhat 'blind' to many "happenings" with and within our government.

The United States government, along with many politician's and spokesperson's have repeatedly stated that "no one could have ever considered or concieved this type of an attack." This just mentioned statement was made after the events at the Pentagon and after the collapse of the Twin Towers in NYC.

I am going to present an article that proves otherwise. It is non-biased, adhere's to no "conspiracy theory," and is quite eye-opening when one looks at the source. If you don't believe in a conspiracy, fine, but you will have to determine, for yourself, if indeed our government was and is telling the truth.

This article was presented at another site. I have taken the liberty to post it here, for all to see. It may not be "earth-shattering" news but what it should do is place a big question mark in the minds of those who have been believing that our government has been telling us the truth.

Article:
"Contingency planning Pentagon MASCAL exercise simulates scenerios in preparing for emergencies."
www.mdw.army.mil...

This article raises alot of questions. This scenerio was done under the Clinton Administration. Clinton did a fine job of shredding our 2nd Amendment apart, etc. This article can be debatable for some, but it should at least cause some to question when they maybe didn't question before.
Our government knew....if they had a scenerio for this, this imply's that they also prepared for this. You decide. To me, this article should be throwing up "red flags" for anyone who had not had "red flags" already raised.

Comments?

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 18-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Nice link and you make an excellent point. They have been expecting 'terrorism' for quite some time, this much is clear. It almost makes you wonder if Osama Bin Laden has ever worked for any member of the Bush family.......

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
A great article. Almost a year before 9/11. And they still claim they were caught "off guard". My ass, we spent most of the Clinton years with the threat of domestic terror over our heads.

It also goes to show democrats are just as slimy and buried within the conspiracy as the Republicans. This whole terrorism thing started long before Bush, even before Clinton.

All the presidents do is pass the torch from one to another.

I find it curious that they left this page up on thier website.did someone forget to take it down? im going to copy the whole thing and save it, jsut incase, like so many other 9/11 websites.....it disappears.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Nice link and you make an excellent point. They have been expecting 'terrorism' for quite some time, this much is clear. It almost makes you wonder if Osama Bin Laden has ever worked for any member of the Bush family.......

WONDER??? and you call yourself a conspiracy theorist! (or do you?)

do a search on "tim osman". do a search on "the bin laden construction company".

then meet me in the lounge for cocktails.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
You all remember the X-files. How many of you ever watched the spin-off series "The Lone Gunmen", a short lived series indeed. Guess what the very first episode of "The Lone Gunmen" was about? Well they uncover a plot by certain elements in the US government to cause an airliner to crash into the World Trade Center via a remote control device. The crash would then to be blamed on terrorists. Of course in the TV series the Lone Gunmen were able to foil the plot. The rationale behind the plot was to increase international arms sales and to cause increased spending for military expenditures. In the TV program, this plot was based on various terrorist scenario studies within the DOD and CIA. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I have heard of such an actual study that was performed by the DOD some years back. In short someone in the federal government had done a study on the possibility of terrorists seizing an airliner and flying it into a target.
The statement "no one could have ever considered or concieved this type of an attack" does not ring true; well Chris Carter did (creator of X-files and The Lone Gunmen). Also if you have a bunch of guys willing to strap on a bomb to kill a few Israelis, it seems logical that they would jump at the chance to kill thousands of Americans.

top topics

join