It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images of UFO's from Area-51...what do you think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
As well as Americans, Russians have spotted this one a few times.

This one was seen over Afghanistan, Iraq, and Eastern Europe as well.

One of the earliest UFO's.

Rumor has it that Neil Armstrong was associated with the photos of this UFO.

Predictions have it that this is soon to become world wide.

Only confined to the US land mass, rough sketch on the info.

I think this is all truely amazing that the truth has finally been set free.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well, Ufos... naah... "simple" technology...

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
nice photos that x15 , good choice

ive heard alot about that aurora, but we wont know until its declassified in maybe 10 or 25 years just wait they wont keep it secret forever

plus NONE of these craft explain what i Saw !!!

IN Texas i saw a Round Disk-type metallic saucer craft
it spun counterclockwise slowly; but moved very gracefully and quickly
it made no sounds and had red lights on the bottom
i saw this in 1999 or 1998 with some friends
it was very low to the ground and it was very clearly visable
i would make a rough estimate this thing was probably 1000meters in the air
and it was traveling roughly 250knots due north
i was inside a large city of 100,000 people and it was like 10pm

um.... NONE OF UR PICS EXPLAIN THAT

you may laugh at me but im definatly laughin back

i do have a pic that does go pretty far to explain what i saw
but i dunno much about this pic so i cant be sure

and just for fun heres a UWO
unidentified walking object

did u ever play that game MechWarrior?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
A secret Jet is a UFO. It is an Unidentified Flying Object.

Are these secret aircraft too?
GuadFleet.mpg

GuadTV.mpg

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I thinnk this is the real deal!

alaska.fws.gov...

A whole bunch of UFOs!!! Amazing!

Mod edit of oversized image/photo; changed to direct link

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
A whole bunch of UFOs!!! Amazing!

Those would be IFOs as they are easily identified as birds.

This 1966 video is of a UFO as it not identified.
From-Plane-UFO

I take it you guys have never seen anything flying and you have no idea what it is.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAH I MOCK SUBJECT MATAR!

ZOMG ITS A UFO TOO!

BY THE WAY I'M MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE AND NOT TAKING THINGS SERIOUSLY, I MUST BE SET FOR GETTING A DATE!

Seriously, mod-lock? Disinfo at its best. Congratulations, you're resaying what a hundred sites out there already have and what most people already know. It's very nice that you feel that every single encounter with everything ever can be described by the activities of Lockheed around Groom Lake, but that's less likely than the idea that aliens are here.

If it was ALL Groom Lake, then why did Project Bluebook exist, eh? Oh, that was Russia. The giant flaming green balls of fire seen over army bases by military personnel in the early 50s, corroborated by radar, that moved at supersonic speeds? Yeah, that was definitely Russia.

Really folks, did you not see the "No more ridicule" deal at the top of the forum?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Umbrax - That looks like a bug on the side of a car/plane window

Viendin - Do you honostely think that Lockhead and Northrop Grumman were not in anyway responsible for UFO sightings. I have pictures on this post to show you that there are some amazing aircraft that can do some amazing things, like hit mach 6! I could post links to their test flights at Edwards and rumored Groom Lake. I believe several ranks in the military have come out to say the SR-71 and F-117 were tested at Groom Lake. Project Blue Book existed to leave and undefinite conclusion as to what they were so that all the nut cases could continue to see "alien" UFO's and not "Lockheed's" UFO's.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Frosty]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Umbrax - That looks like a bug on the side of a car/plane window

Thats fine, although it looks nothing like a bug to me, I can't prove otherwise.

What about the Guad Fleet video?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
hes right tho
they are kinda mocking the subject

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
A secret Jet is a UFO. It is an Unidentified Flying Object.

Are these secret aircraft too?
GuadFleet.mpg

GuadTV.mpg
Woah, are those birds or what? Very eerie, that'd freak me out for sure if I ever saw that.

Anyone have a vague translation of the Spanish?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Those look like balloons. Since you would expect birds or aircraft to fly in recognizable formation.

IF he is mocking the subject matter, then ignore him.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Frosty, please read this: No more scoffing and ridicule...

Thanks...

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Wrong topic to post this in...
you want military technology...

thanks for making me wait for 10 minutes while pics of airplanes loaded...

to the thread author...
thanks for being so considerate to us Dialupers...

I will be sure to U2U the encyclopedia brittanica to you when I get a broadband...

not funny... and not helpful

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

It's very nice that you feel that every single encounter with everything ever can be described by the activities of Lockheed around Groom Lake, but that's less likely than the idea that aliens are here.

Viendin - Do you honostely think that Lockhead and Northrop Grumman were not in anyway responsible for UFO sightings. I have pictures on this post to show you that there are some amazing aircraft that can do some amazing things, like hit mach 6! I could post links to their test flights at Edwards and rumored Groom Lake. I believe several ranks in the military have come out to say the SR-71 and F-117 were tested at Groom Lake.

Actually, I didn't say that they had nothing to do with UFOs, I said they couldn't be just called as an excuse for every single event with an unidentified flying object ever recorded. I'm saying that sure, a lot of people could have mistaken these as UFOs, but then there's a lot more cases where people saw things that weren't these.

This, and your general approach to the subject matter, are the basis for my claims that you are mocking the subject matter and are attempting to discredit the entire phenomena. Had you written a post about how many famous UFO sightings were actually explainable by these, then no one would have called you down. Instead, you made fun of the phenomena of UFOs in general, and the people who have seen them, and that's why this was dropped to the BTS.

Project Blue Book existed to leave and undefinite conclusion as to what they were so that all the nut cases could continue to see "alien" UFO's and not "Lockheed's" UFO's.

This doesn't seem to explain declassified internal memos talking about how the anomalies investigated by Project Blue Book and its predecessors were unknown and were very real and needed to be investigated, nor does it explain the reaction of superiors in the military (again through declassified memos) to suppress the UFO phenomena, and to cut the data down so it was less of an issue, and again, years later, the memos outlining the fact that there was still something up there even with the discrediting and ignoring they'd done.

Project Blue Book did not (until it was much later declassified) claim that UFOs were here for real - it minimalised the phenomena and said that any unexplainable encounters were able to be written off as coincidence or unknown atmostpheric phenomena. Later, when the internal report was declassified, it was realised that the number of 2% unexplained cases was much closer to about 6%, and that there was literally no explanation for these. That something was there and that they did not know what it was.

If UFOs are really nothing but our own craft, why have 3 presidents not been allowed to know? Why have they not been told the truth, or even better, lied to? When asked, they (Hoover, Truman, and Clinton) were all told that it is classified and that it cannot be known. Hoover was the head of the FBI, and it was too classified for him to know.

That suggests something, more than it suggests nothing. I, at least, am partially interested in finding out what the hell we've been seeing for over 5,000 years. Obviously, you're not. I'm fine with that, as long as you don't take my interest and laugh at it.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The Blackbird and spirit photos look superimposed onto that baclkground

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
here's a big UFO for ya

[edit on 7/11/2005 by Jehosephat]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Wrong topic to post this in...
you want military technology...

thanks for making me wait for 10 minutes while pics of airplanes loaded...

to the thread author...
thanks for being so considerate to us Dialupers...

I will be sure to U2U the encyclopedia brittanica to you when I get a broadband...

not funny... and not helpful

Wow, you do a real good impression of a Profanity removed

I would urge you to read the Terms and Conditions of this site again

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
robert cooks website is www.forceborne.com. check it out , is it for real? does his machine fly? has area 51 got a hold on this technology? if so who controls it? how fast does it go? he says it works for space travel. is he mad?

top topics

join