It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King to do UFO/Abdution show tonight.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just a heads up to all who may be interested . I believe the show airs at 7pm.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
what station is he on?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
THE Larry King

www.cnn.com...

Experts weigh in on UFO sightings -- and people's claims they’ve been abducted by aliens.

Airs: 9-10 p.m. ET Nightly

Larry King rules.

Should watch this one.

[edit on 6-7-2005 by Dulcimer]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
cool, thanks for the info, I'm definately gonna tune to CNN on the dish tonight at 8 to check it out.

according to the bellvu guide it sez the guests are:

Dr. Susan Claney, author of "Abducted"; Seth Shostak, senior astronomer; Budd Hopkinds, researcher; Rob Swiatek, UFO investigator.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Maybe this is a personal subject for Larry!

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Larry was great friends with Jackie Gleason, so maybe he's not as skeptical as he'll no doubt profess to be on the show. Of course, if he actually lobs anything other than softballs at his guests, I might have my suspicions that the real Larry has been snatched by a reptilian.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
****EVERYONE FROM ATS SHOULD WATCH THE SHOW AND CALL IN TONIGHT TO PLUG ATS AND COMMENT ABOUT THE SUBJECT!!! START CALLING AT 8:45 AND KEEP HITTING RE-DIAL AS FAST AS YOU CAN UNTIL 9:45! I DID THIS WHEN BILL MAHER WAS ON AND I GOT THROUGH TO TALK TO HIM LIVE ON THE AIR! HERE'S THE TOLL FREE NUMBER TO CALL:

1-800-676-2100

TONIGHT FROM 9-10PM EST ON CNN!

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Obviously the conspiracy has to switch gears now that the truth of alien presence is emerging through the fog. It is going from "There are no aliens" and "People who claim to have alien experiences are crazy and/or lying"

to

"If the aliens are real then they are evil abducting monsters" and "People who claim to have COMPREHENSIVE alien experiences are crazy and/or lying."

This ploy amounts to "If anybody believes the alien races are real, then the alien races are not to be trusted."

This is the work of the govt who manipulates everything their public hears and sees, and then manipulate what their public "thinks" of everything it hears and sees.

To measure the scope of a conspiracy accurately, look at the potential gullibility of the public to believe whatever their "professionals" tell them to believe.

Do not forget about "govt priests" who minister the word, fully believing everything they think and say, yet never having a personal experience with the very subject themselves.

This is a very important key point in humanity's TRUE understanding of our visiting races.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Obviously the conspiracy has to switch gears now that the truth of alien presence is emerging through the fog. It is going from "There are no aliens" and "People who claim to have alien experiences are crazy and/or lying"

to

"If the aliens are real then they are evil abducting monsters" and "People who claim to have COMPREHENSIVE alien experiences are crazy and/or lying."

This ploy amounts to "If anybody believes the alien races are real, then the alien races are not to be trusted."

This is the work of the govt who manipulates everything their public hears and sees, and then manipulate what their public "thinks" of everything it hears and sees.

To measure the scope of a conspiracy accurately, look at the potential gullibility of the public to believe whatever their "professionals" tell them to believe.

Do not forget about "govt priests" who minister the word, fully believing everything they think and say, yet never having a personal experience with the very subject themselves.

This is a very important key point in humanity's TRUE understanding of our visiting races.

Slightly off topic, but here in Melbourne, Australia I have noticed a definite increase of Abduction type TV series (Taken & 4400) starting up, as with space related news... It could be a poll thing ie what viewers want to see ( which is good ) or its a conditioning/ awareness thing, which has it pro's and cons.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
one_small_step

I see the influence of earth authorities controlling what the public gets to see and hear over the past years of the emergence of alien/ufo evidence, and now I see that earth authorities can't quite hide it anymore sufficiently. The public is getting too smart.

As the public is realizing the alien races are REAL, after all, and that they are actively getting in personal contact with individual humans, the govt authorities are making the alien races out to be EVIL instead of the old favorite ploy of fabricated.

I think that the same people who controlled any information getting into the public are now controlling what kind of information gets into the public. What can't be hidden about alien visitation is being made out to be the worst scenario possible about alien visitation.

The final goals of our leading govts are to keep the publics paying for protection from threats, from space as well as from our own people, and to keep our visiting races from improving life on Earth, and to gather as much money and power as possible before the jig is up.

It is completely nowhere for humans to believe there is no other life visiting Earth. But it is much worse and harder to undo, when humans believe that alien life visiting Earth are evil abducting monsters.

Our leading govts do NOT want the way they run Earth to change, because they benefit so much from the suffering endured on our planet. To end this suffering is going to mean losing ultimate govt power on Earth.

The leading govts know it's going to change anyway, like for all new races before us, but they are going to hold out for as long as possible, gathering parishioners and votes and money and domain as much as possible before it's over.

[edit on 7/6/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
how are you sure it is the "government" that is making ETs out to be evil?

There appear to be many apparently sincere experiences of people who report malevolent, or perhaps, utilitarian motives from the ETs and nothing like benevolence.

You may have "conversations" the nice ones, but what if the other ones really are real and not nice, and the more physical and more common interactions are with the un-nice ones?

I think a government would far prefer to say "guess there are aliens, but they seem harmless enough and they don't do anything bad, so go about your business", as opposed to "they're here, they're mean, and we can't do diddly squat about it."

I haven't had any ET experience myself at all, and am certainly no government propaganda tool. I think that rationally we have to look at all possible scenarios consistent with what evidence there is.

For instance, what if the ones which are actually able to come here (as in flying) are the mean ones, but only the others can somehow contact a few people telepathically or whatever. We may have happened to be born to a rather nasty part of the Galactic Empire, but the good guys on the other side are trying to give us some hope.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
mbkennel

Your thinking is perfectly normal for all your experience. When you have other experience, your thinking will be different. I have other experience, both with the alien races and with the govt.

The conspiracy on Earth is against public knowledge of the truth about our visiting races. It's important to the conspiracy that you believe what is not true about alien life, if and whenever you will have any belief at all. Over years, the disinformation is being created and mainlined through every vein of public discovery, planted and maintained by agents of secret govt, with the fully invested assistance of special interest groups affiliated with govt. You are being fed a schedule of crafted slander by the very people who run the whole UFO field on Earth. Whenever agents of Earth authorities share (leak) information, what they share with you is false. Any part true is already apparent and stated only as a ploy to bait your trust in the rest of what they feed you.

To guess who is supporting the conspiracy, look at who has the most to lose by the changes brought to Earth by further advanced life. These groups will keep power on Earth for as long as possible, creating continuous confusion and slander to drag it out until the very end of their ability to fool you. They depend on the ignorance of the publics to keep the people loyal to them. We the people have to uncover all of this ourselves. The only authorities who both know the truth about it and are trying to help us learn it are the alien races themselves.

PS

It is normal for people to assume that there is something to be afraid of from anything so beyond their understanding. It's natural to be afraid of alien life. Even when we do not think there is a reason to be afraid, our instinctual reaction is chemical in our bodies, as acute fear. Our govts play on that fear and keep it alive, instead of allowing the publics to know the natures about other life, and to try to ally our worlds.

The govts of Earth know without a doubt, and have for a very long time, that the visiting races are no threat to humanity as in harm or use. The govts know that the visiting races are going to educate people, and the people are going to figure out what the govts' secret operations and motives really are.

[edit on 7/7/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 7/7/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
larry said that they are going to do another ufo show soon.I wonder why?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
When did he say that? I hope they do another one and make it GOOD this time.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
larry said that they are going to do another ufo show soon.I wonder why?

public interest and lack of time.

as for the show, I didnt catch all of it.

they dont get enough time to go in depth.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I wanted to watch it...but it said 9-10 EASTERN! Ugh! I always do stuff like that!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Earth Sister,

How can the government possibly keep anything secret about aliens without the cooperation of the aliens? If the aliens wanted, they could broadcast directly to radios and televisions across the industrial world and get their message out. Since they do not do this, the aliens are cooperating with the government for their own reasons in keeping secrecy.

Now that the secrecy is falling apart, the aliens who have been abducting people are trying to cover their tracks by accusing our government of spreading lies. This is not the case. Its the aliens who are spreading lies when they claim to be good. The government doesn't care what we think about the aliens, they just want to keep it secret so they can control the alien technology and avoid panic.

I believe that "Earth Sister" (sic) is an ET disinformation agent.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I just wanted to punch that phyciatrist in the mouth. If she can't even except the POSSIBLITY then she is to mentally ill to be a doctor.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Anyway, I think Larry tried to be (with Jennings' on his mind), fair to both sides of the debate. But Moondust astrololgy man and waste of money SETI gurue had to be separated from the likes of Maccabe and Hopkins.

Why, well it doesn't matter as I think Larry warned all not to crush the debunkers.
I seen his last show in /95 which I personally found Larry to give an open mike to the guests who were pretty-much all (except P Klass), abduction victims.

As far as another show, if Larry says he will he will do another. (again with ABC's Jennings in mind).

Dallas

top topics

<<   2 >>

join