It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott underground base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
One of my friends is a huge UFO nut, and he claims there to be a base under Scott. He says he "don't know why I think so, I just get this really strange feeling that something's going on whenever I pass by". His dad works there and takes the kid to the job with him on occasion. I highly doubt there's anything there, I just wanted to know if there ever has been talk of anything there. I just need him to shut up.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I don't know about the base under Scott.
Im' sure there is one under Charles and Amy.
Plenty or rumors about a base under Carla.

We can't read your mind; Scott what?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I forgot to mention he claims to have been in some hanger where they were keeping a UFO and saw quite a few reptilians (I think he said 6 or 7) walking around. I honestly don't believe him, probably just too much time reading about UFO's and too much wishful thinking. If there are really bases with aliens in them, I doubt they would be at such a high profile base like scott....though if they really are there, and such, it could make sense why they'd shut it down like they wanted to.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Maybe Scotland. Folk say theres an under ground link from Edinburgh Castle to Some House of the Queens. They did say the same about the London Underground but that was a load of BS. The military only used small parts of that for storage and nothing else.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

LOL No Shiet. I assume this is a joke topic. I dont get the Scott thing at all either & he didnt aswer your post.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Oh I'm sorry I missed that, I thought I put it in the topic.

I meant scott air force base

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFRemmy
Oh I'm sorry I missed that, I thought I put it in the topic.

I meant scott air force base

a base under a base!!! Why not just make it above ground and kid on its extra hangers or something.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
eh don't ask me it's not my idea. I think he's just being paranoid and a little too hopeful he's in on a government conspiracy. He's always wanted to be part of one.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Sorry to bring this back to life but....

yesterday he claims to have seen something fly outof the ground, about 70 meters outside the base perimeter. Obviously it wouldn't a plane or it would be in the base. He said the shape was somewhat squarish, and flat.

I really doubt him, but eh, it's worth a gander.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I live about 25 miles away from SAFB, and we get our groceries and stuff there. I highly doubt if there is something going on there. It is to highly profiled and there is a brand new commercial airport built right next to it. Not to mention all the residential and commercial buildings and I-64 there too. Also you can't rule anything out with the Air Force, cuz when you see something, they say you dont.

top topics

join