It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it considered gay to Bone a Clone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I was just thinking, we are getting really far advance with this whole cloning deal. Now a clone is an exact replica of somthing else right? well lets say a human man or woman is cloned...what a wonderful feat. but...if you had SEX with it...it is consider Gay? or is it considered Masturbation?

Now it depends on how you look at it....if the clone has not had time to learn any outside information or be raise by society in any way...then it is technically just another you...not a twin..becasue twins learn on there own...but it hasnt had time to learn yet. which if you look at the deffinition of Masturbation it means to basically get "yourself" off. to stimulate ones self. so is the clone just consider another you? if so then it must be masturbation.

Now if he Clone is consider after it is created to be another completely different human being then this would, i assume, be considered a gay act. but is somthing that thinks just like you...has you morals and view. and has the same dna identically. Then is it actually considered another completely different human.

I only ask this cause i have my clone in the other room and im deciding what i should do with it... haha j/k but really tho...basically do you consider a clone another human being or just ones self?

[edit on 6-7-2005 by Maiden Mayhem]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I was thinking about that a little while back actually... the non masturbation part

Ahem, a clone can't be another you. They have a different mind, and right off the bat even if they had everything ever programmed from your brain into their's they would be a different person. You can't have 2 minds thinking for you. I think a clone would basically be someone that looked exactly like you, and you know the basics, same voice, and what not. But after a while they would become their own person and you would have a neat twin.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Identical twins are naturally occuring clones and I think it would still be considered gay if you had sex with your identical twin.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
ya but just because a twin maybe be considered a clone does not necessarily mean a clone is considered a twin...this could be a whole knew immorality that non gay state laws would have to think about in the future haha and Blackoctober...you talk about once they learn they are a new person...im talking about before they have had time to learn anything new...they they would think just like you haha and might be twisted enough to try to hump you before you hump it haha.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hahaha

Why do you want to know this so bad? Is there something you are hiding
? Lets just say, 2 different brains, 2 different bodies = gay. At least make a clone of yourself and rearrange somethings to make you a woman.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Clones still have to be implanted in a womb and born just like anyone else so unless you want to have sex with a newborn, you'd still have to wait for the clone to grow up before you could "bone" it....

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Clones still have to be implanted in a womb and born just like anyone else so unless you want to have sex with a newborn, you'd still have to wait for the clone to grow up before you could "bone" it....

Well djohnsto... the way I'm getting the cloning part is like in scifi movies when the people instantly split. Like in the "Matrix" 3 or whichever one where Agent Smith clones himself.

So I pose a new question:

In the "Matrix" movie, if in that very scene, after Agent Smith clones himself, and then had sex with it, would it be considered a gay scene or a masturbation scene?

But then i guess it would matter if its male or female. But then equal rights takes play..

[edit on 6-7-2005 by xxblackoctoberxx]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
hmm can you say INCEST? i knew you could. :shk:
gay just don't cover it. as for masterbation, NOPE as you would still be "boneing" another human. a clone would be a genetic twin, still a separate entity. it however would be as much younger than you as it would be born later than you and to date i know of no way to acelerate the growth cycle. so lets add PEDIFILE to incest (unless of course you waited 17 years for it to obtain legal age staus, though i would asume that it would still be your twin aka brother/sister and not legal or to be honest moral to "bone"

just to add humer to the situation, what makes you think that your clone would be willing to have sex with you? or to be honest even like you as a friend? remember a good chunk of who we are is more from past experiance than genetics.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
hahahahahaha....Drogo simply hilarious hahaha im soo surpirsed this thread actually got this much attention already haha... humor is golden i must say...and to comment on blackoctober haha...i would say...to all of this...even my view on the original question...is that if it is two guys...it would be considered gay cause there would be penetration of one guy to another,...now if it were two girls or, two girl agent smiths, haha...then i would consider it masturbation...cause they would be doing the same thing they noramlly would do to masturbate...figer themselfs...and frankley...last time i heard...guys dont mastrubate but sticking another man inside you haha...so thats where i stand...guy and guy clone=gay girl on girl clone=masturbation haha...

[edit on 6-7-2005 by Maiden Mayhem]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Ok so lets recap this.

Gay
Incest
Pedophilia
Illegal
Where's the Morals?
Weird

All in all I say it sounds like a safe bet.
From me, go for it and tell me how it turns out Maiden.

[edit on 6-7-2005 by xxblackoctoberxx]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Identical twins are naturally occuring clones and I think it would still be considered gay if you had sex with your identical twin.

actually wouldn't it be called INCEST???
and aren't there laws about that???

angie

new topics

top topics

join