It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 round table debate broadcast on Coast to Coast AM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
After watching Alex Jones' Martial law 9/11 and listening to the 9/11 Round Table debate which was broadcasted on Coast to Coast AM, Thursday June 16, 2005, I've become really worried about new 'terrorist' attacks on the U.S., for it was stated by one of the participants of this debate, that new attacks are just a matter of time. It's highly possible the malevolent organisation (illuminati/US Government/shadow Government) behind 9/11, wants to finish it's 'sloppy job' and wants martial law to take effect in the rebound.

I clearly recall nuclear material like uranium reported to be stolen/missing a short while ago. Apparently it is not that hard to get. Also the United States is planning to produce plutonium 238, a highly radioactive substance, for the first time since the Cold War.

www.aljazeera.com...

There will be no constitution in Europe for a long while and if it's worlddomination and global controle this organization is after, then the threat of another 'terrorist' attack like the detonation of a dirty bomb in a big city is becoming more and more eminent.

For who's interested, here are the audiofiles of the debate;

Hour 1:
download.alciada.net...

Hour 2: download.alciada.net...

Hour 3:
download.alciada.net...

Hour 4:
download.alciada.net...

Hour 5:
download.alciada.net...

[edit on 6-7-2005 by Olafski]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
thnx for providing those DL links, i'll be DL them the sec i get home from work.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   

There will be no constitution in Europe for a long while and if it's worlddomination and global controle this organization is after, then the threat of another 'terrorist' attack like the detonation of a dirty bomb in a big city is becoming more and more eminent.

teehee world domination is what the EU is after, oh dear.

A terrorist attack wouldn't make that constitution any easier to pass

[edit on 6/7/05 by cmdrpaddy]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   

detonation of a dirty bomb in a big city

Most people don't know it but Dirty Bombs are pretty much useless, there no where near as powerful as there made out to be.
Although I wouldn't be suprised if the US Government detonated a nuke then said it was a dirty bomb.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Dirty bombs pretty much just spread radioactive material. This can cause some illness and are definatly dangerous. However they do not explode like a nuke would.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrpaddy

teehee world domination is what the EU is after, oh dear.

A terrorist attack wouldn't make that constitution any easier to pass

[edit on 6/7/05 by cmdrpaddy]

I meant to say that they are choosing another angle and probably start with action>reaction, a nuclear detonation and martial law in the US as the follow-up. If they can't have the world now, then they'll start smaller with the U.S.

top topics

join