It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who were the Sea Peoples?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
en.wikipedia.org...

That link speculates a Canaanite connection, which, along with the sea going nature puts me in mind of the
Phoenicians ... although they were perhaps a shade later then the period being discussed here ...

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
How about Japan/China/Indonesia? The bible is too often read as a mid-eastern book about mid-eastern people when it starts with the WHOLE supercontinant before the division of the land in Pelegs time. I believe the Semitics of the Americas also crossed the THEN 'Reed' sea for 40 years into Australia. At least 2 mountains, one in the sth./e and one in the nth./w, have the same discriptive meaning as Canaan (man lying down with his knees bent) and Australia is the only place that fits ALL discriptive meanings of THE PROMISED LAND, ZION, ETC. and Abouriginal 'DREAMTIME' stories very closely fit Genesis. There is an almost 'crimminal' lack of study into this longest continuous civilitation, but it doesn't seem to stop the "RIGHT FAMILIES" from knowing that Australia is the 'DAUGHTER OF THE KING OF THE SOUTH' in Biblical prophecy. It isn't an unrealated topic that the new Princes of Denmark is from a VERY OLD,"BLOODED" SCOTTISH FAMILY yet that fact is so 'played down' by the media. I've been trying to get someone to blow my little theory out of the water for years but the only "facts" they offer me are histories based on the 'assumed' or 'accepted', full of holes, histories of long before science began to "CATCH UP".

new topics

<< 1   >>

join