It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Flying Men????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What is happening in Mexico with the flying fellows? I looked in search and didn't see anything on it, perhaps I didn't use the correct terms. Further, I know that the link I'm including is from Rense and nobody cares much for it, but the pics included are kind of interesting.

www.rense.com...

I have no real suppositons here, but the pics do look like flying guys, or perhaps flying gals.

Any comments, criticisms, chuckles or explanations?

Sign me,

Curious

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I heard a story close to this last year on Telemundo. The same story was later put on the show Animal X on Animal Planet. The story is that a mexican cop named Leonardo Samaniego encountered a flying creature draped in black. He later video tapes the entity he saw.

Here are a couple articles explaining the story, with pictures of the entitity he video taped.

www.animalx.net...

www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

An expedition was mounted to investigate the winged creature by the Fundacion Cosmos. Armed with radios, video cameras, still cameras, binoculars and lights, they revisited the area where the birdman was sighted. They found no tracks or evidence that they could gather and eventually gave up. They did however record the testimony of the ranch worker on video pending further investigations.

Dang! Not much of an explanation for those of us with thick heads.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Big thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Going to close this one. No need to have two.

top topics

join