It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My G8 Hell !!! (Exclusive Edinburgh Pics)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You have voted GradyPhilpott for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Thank God there is still some common-sense here in ATS, but its too bad the peaceful protestors get lumped in with the street punks.....remember what they did in Seattle?

Max

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
I have more respect for suicide bombers than I do for these scumbags.

Oops. You respect someone who has bought escape through murder and martyrdom and the promise of an eternal life of milk and honey and virginal concubines, over people who voice collective protest over events affecting the future of every community and future generations in the world. Where did you go off the rails?

BTW, nice photos shauny, thanks for posting them.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I my own video footage of the protests at Gleneagles, will post them soon

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The people who protest like this need to get a job and contribute to society instead of Bit*** about anything and everything even remotely associated with government or capitalism. If they start to get violent then let them get the.. beat out of them.

Anyone who protests against the big bad government or anything to do with money is hero, freedom fighter accord to most of the ATS community,

Folks its simply amazing.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I have no sympathy for those that use violence to make their point at these events, but I reserve my most virulent feelings for those that can't even grasp the most basic understanding of the people involved.

I often find it hard to understand that those amongst us that would obviously gladly cheer on our own destruction as long as it fit their book, whatever it is.; much as the Romans would cheer their hated factions deaths by lions.

That there are those amongst us that would rather have the 'think' part of their being done by anyone they've long since ceded authority to (whatever and whoever they may be/ think they are/not) as long as whoever it is (nationally or individually) promises somekind of confering on them riches and/or sociological prizes to in some way give the impression that in doing so they might then somehow end up futher up the crappole, even though they know all along (and you allways have) that it's going to be a craphole and that's all that's on offer.

Why?

They'll still want recognition, simply because they think they're due.

Why?

Because they do. Because they are. Because it is. Because that's more than anything they could achieve themselves, are what who when where. No matter what they tell themselves to the contrary.

For these people (?!) that concentrate on war, ways to annihilate other humans, the beauty of the curve of the latest nuclear missile or the eroticism of the plane that delivers it;

For these people to have the nerve to try and tell any sane human about peace, there is only one answer. Whither they like it or not.

Anyway, what am I talking about? Violence. WoooooooHOOOOOOOOO

You know you love it.

[edit on 6-7-2005 by kegs]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
thanks for the pics.
i found those british public servants are no betten than police in my country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join