It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Bluebird: are sleepwalkers radiating you from your attic, or a nextdoor flat?

page: 1

join
share:
PKD

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
After reading this one particular website about how certain countries governments are exposing its citizens to high levels of radiation while they sleep, i cringed. Then only to find out that this is source of my mothers cancer, as well as the radiation burns in my genitle area, and on my arms. The cover to this whole project is probably the most astounding. The military abducts citzens under the guise of alien abduction, in order to implant them with a tracking chip, so to be able to radiate them in case they change location etc. There really is no escaping the grips of satan in case. Please check the symptoms sections to see if you too have been exposed to radiation in the privacy of your own home. The facts in this case are all too real.
us-government-torture.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
What point does the government have to do this. What kind of experiment are they trying to prove? Are they turning their citizens into radiated super-humans?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This thread should be flagged as spam.
One look at that website is enough to show they are selling something,
and they are not very good at it either.

spam spam spam spammity spammity spam

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
What does asking for donations have to do with the posters integrity of this supposedly being spam? Just because it is something you may not believe does not mean that it is spam. I don't understand what the whole thread is about so I want to know more. That is what ATS is about. If anything is spam it would be your post

[edit on 5-7-2005 by 9890]

PKD

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
This thread should be flagged as spam.
One look at that website is enough to show they are selling something,
and they are not very good at it either.

spam spam spam spammity spammity spam

wow. you didn't even read the page. ever heard of a mirror site? and just for the record i have nothing to do with that site. i posted the link to inform people that their government is shortening their lifespan through clandestine radiation techniques. don't waste your time posting an invalid response if you didn't waste your time reading the webpage. this is an extremley serious and sensitive topic, and doesn't need immature people trying to shocktroop it. go back to playing your video games, loser.

new topics

top topics

join