It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New WTC Tower is a giant Obelisk with an eternal torch on top

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It seems our favourite NWO conspiracist, Alex Jones, has come up with another wierd and wonderful theory on the new "freedom tower".

The Proposed design for the new "Freedom Tower" is a giant Obelisk with a beacon of light at its peak, both ancient illuminati symbols of power over the masses.

The Obelisk is an ancient phallic symbol of the male energy and solar energy. Obelisks were originally erected in honor of the sun god. That connection comes from Egyptian worship of the Phallus. The phallus was a sculptured representation of the male organ of generation. The worship of it is said to have originated in Egypt. Osiris, the sun god was killed by Typhon and cut up into 14 pieces. When Isis, the moon goddess [wife to Osiris] heard this, she searched and found all the parts of his body except his phallus. She buried all the parts and built a column [obelisk] as a symbol of his erected phallus, the missing part, and worshipped it.

infowars.net...

Erm..this is a wonderful shock to me, cause this theory seems to be something David Icke would say...

Well, i thought, according to Jones, that the WTC was destroyed by the NWO to start a false war and put fear into people, but now it was to build an illuminati symbol

...weird

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I currenty live in Hong Kong and by his logic I should run for the hills as this must be the Illuminati GCHQ.

We have 8,000 high-rises here and an awful lot have beacons of light at the top (obviously the lights have nothing to do with helping pilots avoid crashing before the new airport was built).

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well they supposedly like to put their mark on what they do.

WTC

JFK Eternal Flame

princess Diana monument

[edit on 3/7/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
ive looked into illuminati symbols before and i will say its interesting cause it does make you think whether its possible or not. To me, the illuminati is meant to still exist and its highly secret. Why build giant obelisk? it would blow your cover..

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
ive looked into illuminati symbols before and i will say its interesting cause it does make you think whether its possible or not. To me, the illuminati is meant to still exist and its highly secret. Why build giant obelisk? it would blow your cover..

Esoteric symbology i suppose. You wouldn't expect to see a bign sign at the top saying something like 'Illuminati Woz Ere'.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhieuSamphan
Esoteric symbology i suppose. You wouldn't expect to see a bign sign at the top saying something like 'Illuminati Woz Ere'.

LOL

i suppose your right to be honest, but not a lot of people know what the illuminati is so you probably could get away with it

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i suppose your right to be honest, but not a lot of people know what the illuminati is so you probably could get away with it

If it exists of course!!

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

You wouldn't expect to see a big sign at the top saying something like 'Illuminati Woz Ere'.

Yeah, that would be a little too obvious.
I have seen many examples of supposed Illuminati symbolism at places of significance, and it seems very plausable to me that it is put there on purpose. I mean, with such diversity in the world, why do we see the same few symbols and statues all over the place?
No surprise to me the new building will have an eternal torch on it. I must admit though, its an impressive building!

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

If it exists of course!!

of course,

the evidence is very lacking

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
``

caption under image says ""The Redesign Features a Beam of Light
that will project over 1,000-feet above the 1,776-foot Tower""

see the image of redesigned Freedom Tower at: en.wikipedia.org...

to me, It more closely resembles a large hypodermic needle & syringe
...........see 4 yourself, 3rd pic down, on right side of page..............

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It's only lacking when you are not looking
but very strange, what is it with America and Egyptian monuments? Sorry for wandering off topic

Obelisk in Washington and New York?

Washington Monument

Cleopatra's Needle, Obelisk from 1500 B.C. Central Park, New York City

Bunker hill monument

The Pyramid Arena in Memphis Tennessee

Some American cities with Egyptian Names?

Memphis,

Southern Illinois region - "Little Egypt."

Cairo,

Mississippi River,

SIUC a Midwestern campus has an Egyptian hunting dog, the Saluki, as a school mascot. The campus newspaper also is named the Daily Egyptian.

Encyclopedia: Little Egypt (region)

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well all of these little things keep coming up, and sure you can say a lot of things about Alex Jones but you can't say he just makes stuff up. He may put his spin on it to convince you it's true but he shows you things that are really happening. But there's just so many "coincidences" that a person can reasonably accept to be true. The Government's corruption survives on us accepting coincidences.

-JFK didn't have secret service around him when he was assasinated, coincidence?
-No building had ever collapsed due to fire such as in the way it happened on 9/11, but on that day, 3 did, coincidence?
-Larry Silverstein, the lease owner of the World Trade Center, took out of the largest insurance policies in history just a few months before 9/11, coincidence?
-The Bin Laden's and the Bushes have family ties, coincidence?
-Government agents are blowing the whistle on 9/11, I've even seen an FBI agent break down crying stating that he was told by his superiors to "keep his mouth shut", is he crazy and making this stuff up at the risk of losing his job?
-The illuminati symbol is on our dollar bill, coincidence?
-The New American Century, including Dick Chaney and Donald Rumsfield, talked about creating a Pearl Harbor type attack on American soil, to get people behind a war, coincidence?
-People were told not to fly on 9/11, coincidence?
-Operation Northwood was a released document from the 60's that talked about flying planes into buildings to get people behind a war with Cuba, coincidence?

I could go on and on, but maybe they are all just "coincidences" who knows?

[edit on 3-7-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJustice
He may put his spin on it to convince you it's true but he shows you things that are really happening.

Indeed,
all the anti-jones have to know that does seem to prove what he says, remember bohemian grove? no one believed him, so what did he do? grabbed a video camera and broke in to prove it

But i dont know if this tower is illuminati related

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Why is it an Illuminati symbol? Has this supposed group ever released a manual that speaks to what is or is not considered illuminatus, or is it just speculation?

To associate the obelisk with any modern day secret society is ridiculous. If anything at all it should be associated with exactly what it is, the continued acknowledgement of the Egyptian roots and religion.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The giant obelisk is to flaunt their triumpth to the world. It shows the power they have to do whatever they want. What they can get away with.

There is no friend anywhere - Lao Tse

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

a giant Obelisk with a beacon of light at its peak, both ancient illuminati symbols of power over the masses.

People can find an illuminati symbol by looking at a crap stain in some fat guys undies...

Let's be real.

Anyways....it is still pretty interesting....I recently have been reading up on this illuminati and all that other stuff that I usually associate with crazy people believing, but Im starting to see that some of this stuff might have some truth to it.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Well they supposedly like to put their mark on what they do.

WTC

JFK Eternal Flame

princess Diana monument

Sorry to contradict you but your post and photography of the illuminati creating that structure and 'making their mark' is incorrect. I visited this place myself a few months ago. As seen in the latest edition of the world's most popular Guidebook Lonely Planet: this structure was placed here in 1987 by US firms to mark the centenary of the International Herald tribune newspaper and as a symbol of friendship between France and the USA. Since it is the closest big thing to where Diana was assasinated the public have adopted this monument as a place where they can stick their Diana photos. Thus, it wasn't created by the illuminati as a symbol of leaving their mark.

Then again, thinking about your comments however made me think about what you said more and more. The actual structure of this monument is also a replica of the flame from the Statue of liberty in New York. That's very strange if you take the fact that the structure was built in 1987 and then Diana was assasinated in 1997, exactly 10 years later, thus your theory could work in reverse. The illuminati made their mark a decade earlier in a bold subtle move which wouldn't raise public attention???

[edit on 3-7-2005 by sugeshotcha]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Thank you for the information on the Diana monument “sugeshotcha”
I was under the impression that it was built for Diana. There is also rumor that the Statue of Liberty is also Illuminati I think it was David Icke who had said it, can’t remember.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
You guys are paranoid. You look at a building and think it is an illumanati symbol to appease the illuminati gods. I look at it and think they are combining classical architectural elements with modern design to form a monument both functional and eye-pleasing

new topics

top topics

join