It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A suggestion for the "My ATS" button.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Ok this might sound like a really stupid frivilous thing to start a thread about, but it will bother me if I dont do so.

When your in BTS, the button to push is "My ATS", now when its on ATS its fine, but when its on BTS it should really be "My BTS", but since it shows all your posts from ATS/BTS/PTS, it is incorrect on BTS and PTS.

So, I would like to suggest that it be changed to become the "My posts" button.

If this has been a waste of your time in your opinion, well I'm sorry, this is just something that has been bothering me.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Does seem like a good idea, I dont personally visit BTS or PTS very often, but I do see how it could get annoying trying to find the right thread.

Great Idea!! I second it.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Let me be sure I understand.

You want to have all of your subscribed BTS and PTS threads in one place, seperate from subscribed ATS threads, for easier access, right?

I'll bet there's a way to configure MY ATS to do that for you already. Let me ask somebody and get back to you.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
No, what I mean is changing the "My ATS" button, so it says "My posts".

Sorry if I was confusing sounding.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hmm, I'm not so sure anybody is going to see that as worth doing to be honest. It's just such a little thing.

Maybe you could just stick a post-it note over that part of the screen to do it yourself?

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The MyATS button has been changed. Check it out:

j/k j/k Sorry, just couldn't resist.

But seriously, iori, you need a hobby or something. Or maybe just U2U a council member at large.

top topics

join