It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theories, shame mark Sept. 11 anniversary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Many suggest �Israeli role� in deadly hijackings

The events of Sept. 11 may have terrorized the world, but a year later people here say the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon brought Arabs �humiliation, shame and mistrust� rather than fear.
�I don�t feel safe anymore, not because I�m afraid to die but because I�m afraid of being humiliated,� said Farah Nasrallah, 18, a student who described her three-year-old cousin being strip-searched after triggering the metal detector at an American airport.
Tears came to Nasrallah�s eyes as she spoke of her feelings of shame, helplessness and embarrassment for being part of the Arab world, which today is weak and subdued to the �smart and nasty� policies of America and its allies.
Nasrallah, and many here interviewed by The Daily Star, believe that the attacks on the World Trade Center were staged by �some Americans and the Israelis� to justify the killing and humiliation of Arabs, and based their judgment on several factors.
For example, many people, who refused to be photographed, said that Osama bin Laden was not powerful enough to execute such a sophisticated attack, adding that the US and Israeli intelligence, being as strong as they are, would have known about the plan.
Many also referred to reports claiming that many Jews did not go to their offices on the morning of Sept. 11, but there is no evidence that those allegations are true.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.dailystar.com.lb...

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The US has CLASSIFIED all information linking Israel to the 9/11 attacks. Now why would they want to do that I wonder?...

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Fantastic_Damage,

You don't have to insult me with the U2U.
If you want to do it, you can do it on the forum, I've nothing to hide.

It's not my fault if you and your little friends don't dare to do your coming out. " Just do it ", you'll feel better after and you'll be less aggressive sweetheart.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
staged,yes i agree,the world trade center was just a event 2 give America an excuse 2 go in somewhere they should not be.it seems to be personal to me some of the first words out of Bush's mouth were "this was a man who once tried too kill my father"seems he is trying to get back at someone too me!!
a dodgy bit of video showing arabs getting on a plane and a few flight manuals linking osoma too these attacks all seems a bit weak to me. Has anyone seen any footage of anyone addmiting these attacks??? i for sure haven't, ohh yes that's right they showed osama happy that it happened. Half the arab state was happy about it if u ask me. the footage of palestine celebrating these attacks makes me wonder. is israel the only arab country allowed to own nukes?? the arab men you seen getting on the planes to commit this awfull crime could of been fighting for any cause including the new world order! i don't like the idea of terror networks as much as the next person but going into 2 different countries and put the world in turmoil? #1they still think osama is out there ! #2 no w.m.d's hmmm!!! and i must add iraq seems to be a much safer place ??? i'm all the way down here in australia and i can smell a stench from here. don't pay attention to the media brainwashing pepole & it's time to be scared ww3 is apon us the question is will the propaganda machine dive millions into killing themselves like it did during ww2. You may of herd some pepole say the holocaust never happened this is what they mean. Something has to give pepole there were close to 100,000,000 killed during ww2 despite the odd million or so due to vietnam and a few other tiffs no major battles have occurred no major illness like the black plauge for centuries. so the question stands will you give into the propaganda machine or will you make a stand and lay arms down instead of picking them up?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
and some sealed files seem like evidence pointing in another direction?

facts, stick to facts, we don't need to know why, we just need to know who, what, when, where and how.

top topics

join