It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To make a believer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think that Ghosts are reeal cuz i was watching tvand it was about ghost on that episode and that sort of made me a believer because they said that that is the first that they got on tape. It was about this one guy and there were at least 2 ghosts in that house on every time he was skratched be one they always blamed it on "Sally"(which was the little one 8 years old) and the other one whos name i dont think was said was the one doing all the skratching on this man of the house and they were video taping all of this and he was very scared.They ended up moving out and the ghosts didnt.I dont think.

If i left anything out like jumping for one thing to the other please reply and i will tell you.

See Ya

[edit on 7/2/2005 by Haloseeker]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
OOOKKKAAAYYYYYYYY........

Ummm...you don't even have to watch tv to hear about this one, i saw a bigfoot once. yeppers, saw it with my own eyes.

So now not only can you believe in ghosts, you can believe in Bigfoot as well.

Is this your lucky day or WHAT?

Wupy

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
LOL
Are you making fun of me?

[edit on 7/2/2005 by Haloseeker]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
No, I'm not making fun of you, i'm having fun with you. There is a differance.

On this site you need a better argument then to say you believe because you saw something on tv. A statement like that will get you eaten alive.

It's ok to believe in ghosts, most people here do. It's ok to believe in Bigfoot, Most people here believe that as well. I wasn't joking when I said I saw one.

If you start a thread saying you believe in ghosts because you saw something on tv, well, that might get you into trouble with some of the less light hearted members.

Welcome to ATS Haloseeker, i'm sure your stay here will be as much fun as mine has been.

Wupy

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Im not a total believer but im more than i was ok

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It's ok to believe in ghosts. I do. I even took a picture of one once. I went out for a walk and on my way home I passed thru a cemetary and on a whim started taking pictures with my camera. When I got home i D/L'd them to my puter and in one pic was the most amazing thing, a little girl standing in the hallow of a tree. She wasn't there when i took the pic. I can't explain it.

I've never seen a ghost, but i took a picture of one once.

Love and light my new friend,

Wupy

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
One time at band camp, I ran in to this guy who told me a story about this ghost that lived in the woods.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
you guys please stop making this look like a general chitchat i wanted this in paranormal but a mod moved it to general and i dont want the so please stop

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I believe in these smallish creatures......they have huge knots on their noses and have a rough time with humans because they only like to live under bridges and steal children..........I believe in 'em........and they....and ...

..............They Are Trolls!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's true, I've seen 'em with my own eyes!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
One time at band camp, I ran in to this guy who told me a story about this ghost that lived in the woods.

Oh...oh...oh yeah?! Well...one..one time at band camp...there was this piece of paper on my bed...and..and when I came back...it was on my desk...

Common dude you can't just say you believe cause of that dumb show.
Lemme guess you saw it on the travel channel? Thats where I saw it...

After that, they showed a way to make it look like how the guy got scratches...just a hollywood trick...

I believe but...thats just me

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I was digging in my sandbox one time.....and i fell into a cavern where some tunnel led to the underworld...and when i reached it a dark elf came and tried to capture me but i hit him with my toy shovel and ran back and covered the hole up.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
TV would never lie.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
One,It wasnt on the Travel channel

Two i said im not a total believer im just more than i was before

read next time!

That was to Kyoshi

new topics

top topics

join