It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a newbie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hi everyone! Yes, I am a newbie, and am excited about some of the discussion forums.

I am unexperienced when it comes to discussion boards.

Here is a list of some my interests; Paranormal, Science & Technology, Health, Sprirituality, and Astronomy.

I really don't know what to tell about myself. Can someone help me out with this.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hi Starz!

Welcome to ats!

I am saying hello from Utah, U S A!
Where are you from???

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

Follow the link below in my signature.....thats the SCHOOL of ATS posting, read that and your good to go!

The search feature up above is VERY handy for searching out your favorite topics!

[edit on 2-7-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

JAK

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hello starz38 and a warm welcome to ATS.

With a little about yourself [unexperienced when it comes to discussion boards] and your interests, your intro is fine.
It's up to you what, or even if, you make an introduction.

Incase any questions should pop up as you learn your way about head on over and pick yourself up a copy of the latest and improved Zedd's handbook of ATS Links. A great bookmark to keep handy and holding the answere to life, the universe and everything. Well, according to legend.

If there's anything you cannot find the answer to there then please feel free to U2U me and I'll be happy to help anyway I can.

Welcome again starz38, I look forward to seeing you about.

Jak

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Jak

Thanks for the information, the handbook is a great reference tool.

Laura

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Can't help you out too much. But welcome and enjoy ATS..

Dallas

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I just got in myself welcome...

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If you enjoy meeting people from all over the world and from every background, you'll have fun here.

If I can ever help you with anything, or if you have comments & suggestions, send me a u2u.

EastCoastKid

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
If you enjoy meeting people from all over the world and from every background, you'll have fun here.

If I can ever help you with anything, or if you have comments & suggestions, send me a u2u.

EastCoastKid

new topics

top topics

join