It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats in YOUR folder?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Everyone has a folder, whats in yours?

Mine has a couple subfolders.. the main one being all the programs and games I play.. then I have a research folder and a "Save" folder

My research forum literally has all of 911research.wtc7.net... backed up, around 1.3gig of information

Then I have the 40,000 emails/memo archive, scripts, and reports from the diebold fiasco (in the process of writing a paper on it actually)

Then I have a few videos that I treasure, mostly documentories that I pull information from in discussions..

Then of course, theres my family photos and whatnot and a few stuff I wont disclose ;p

So, whats in YOUR folder?

QS

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I have no folder(not online)....just one in my room from acting school with script and notes.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
As far as internet folders go, its full of sub-folders and they all hold website HyperLinks.

On my desktop, I have a few, my main folder has various sub-folders, it contains writing I've done, and that I've copied for future use, some midi's some MP3 downloads, some videos of funny and/or interesting stuff and a butt-load of pictures of stuff, including, but not limited to, anime, aerospace and maps, theres more, but its a huge list, and I dont think I need to list them all.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Oh nevermind i was thinking something different but i do got a lot of pics and things but nothing original by me

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You don't want to know whats in my folder...

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
You don't want to know whats in my folder...

o_O dirty...

A whole bunch of wacko things that I have no idea how they got into my folder

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
...Lots and lots of sound files, converter tools, and Sound recorder. For playing the backwards messages.

new topics

top topics

join