It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, not Gonzales!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Beyond that, I've actually known people who I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt do NOT have any right or reason to raise/bring up children. Their offspring are contaminating society b/c of their own personal selfishness. People are one day murdered b/c of those f-d up kids who learn nothing of any value from their so-called parents.

What do we do about those people?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I myself always have to be "Pro-choice" and I have hd an ex-girlfriend have an abortion (whenI was much younger) which I didn't want. However, I myself have accepted that people will do such a thing even if it is not legal and in some respects the child doesn't have life till late on in its pregnency.

You also have to think about certain times when it has to be right, the child of a rapist, murderer, list of times goes on. Both parents are heavily addicted to drugs and the child would be. Imagine the life that child would have to lead - imagine knowing your father was a rapist, it's probably something many of us can't do and it is something from what I've seen takes its toll on people.

I wish we could live in a nice world, where people only got pregnant when they could afford a child, had the job and the decent marriage. But the fact of the matter is every 6second in Britain alone a child is abused in some way - until this stops, until these sort of people are "ironed" out of Society. We need the option for people to have abortions, because some people are not fit to have a child and do not deserve the right to have a child.

Dispite what people think, not everyone does have the "right" to have a child, it's a "blessing" and an "honour" to have such a thing.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
ECK, I can't argue against the fact that we have a degenerate society that does horrible things like abusing or abandoning children, and that there are filthy creatures who are raising more filthy creatures to contaminate our already polluted society. This is not a reason to murder children. This is a good reason to scrap the relative-morality garbage that we've been taught the last 50 years and steer our nation back to the way it ought to be. Killing the most innocent will never remove the most defiled.

Darn it, EC Kid, I'm sorry about hi-jacking the thread.

Back to the topic. No matter how conservative you think Gonzales is, don't worry. For them to have gotten this high up the ladder proves they are one of "them". You'll not have to worry about any of them toeing a constitutional line.

[edit on 6-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

News story on this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join