It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What experiences have you had?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I was driving home from a cottage trip with my family. My father was driving the car and my mother was asleep in the front seat. My two brothers were to the right of me and I had the left window. My favourite thing to do, even to this day, is to stare out the window and look at all the stars and sceneray as I know it's rare I get up to the country. It must have been around 11:30pm on a dark country road with no trees/lights that I saw this abnormal star as I look to put it. This object was much brighter and lower elevated than the rest. As it turned out the object was speeding along with us at a fair distance. I sat up and watched it intensely until 20 minutes later it disappeared by shooting straight up into the sky.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Perhaps wiltshire is bringing them in,you could be correct.and I forgot a few that I saw with my daughter in the car with me and One she saw out of her bedroom window at my house!

My best mate an old chum from my school days lives a couple of miles away and he has filmed one(that I saw yet agan with the naked eye).He phoned me up to say if i had seen this realy bright light in the sky and I said yeahh was infront of me on my car trip home and told him it was ISS.

Anyway he filmd it for 10 mins or so with good zoom(shakey as normal)and it looked exactly likr the Nasa Tether UFO's-you know the round craft shape with a triangle portion missing in the tail end

He and his sister(seperate beds!lol)were nealry shaken out of their beds when this humming sound from above slowly passsed their house in the early hours vibrating everything.

A chap who works for me was doing a late night Ciggy run to the local petrol station with his girlfriend in the car when a craft descended(could only describe lights on it,not the shape)to the right of him in a field and when he looked around it was high in the sky again at high altitude.His girl was very scared as it was silent and so close to them.

He plays football for an amature bournemouth team close to the airport,and he told me he is used to seeing planes come in,this craft was just strange!

Your right there is no noise polution here at all,and the same with light polution.

We do get few chinooks,apaches with their super noisy rolls royce engines!and tornados and possible classified craft

I heard a high pitched whistle sound quickly go acrros the skys once near salisbury,low cloud level so i couldnt see but there wasnt any jet engine rumbles that followed it.

Salisbury plain has some very big wargames,but thats a good 25 or more miles away from me.Some uk soldiers were interviewed by an english ufo mag in the early 90's about an inccident where they encountered a grounded flying triangle duiring night exercises.A man dresssed in black with an amercian flag on his uniform pointed a rod at them and they were paralized.He then insulted them,took his time doing what he was doing and then boarded the craft and flew away in it.If the soldiers were not lying or the magazine,then that proves that at least America has these craft-and also shows up NASA to be a complete farce with what it uses!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beautyfrompain

Interesting account there,I take it this object was emitting a white light.Roughly what height was it before it went verticle out of sight?

Did your family also see this?

<< 1   >>

join