It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What experiences have you had?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Any UFO alien or in the sky type experience you may have had but never told anyone?

Like one day I saw a massive green coloured metorite fall across the sky almost like a flair but it was never reported or detected. It has happened in Russia they said it was space junk.

Another time at night I saw 4 square type shape object that was wobling side to side and it was silent and only a few hundred feet up from what I judged, a light air craft maybe.

What have you seen even if its a small story you have to tell?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well i don't know if what i saw were UFO's because i really didn't have enough time both times to really get a good look and tell what they were.

The first time i was outside with my friend star gazing and just talking crap and we both saw two triangular objects fly side by side overhead silently. It looked like it had a camo pattern paint job. My friend said he saw green smoke but i think he was talking crap because i didn't see smoke. I don't know of any bird or owl that would be that triangular and can fly that still. This was in South Africa and i think they were government aircraft or something. I only saw them for a few seconds so it wasn't long enough for a positive yes that is something i can't explain or no it was just some birds.

The second time was in the morning i was going down pch here in california and i looked out over the ocean and i saw a bright object. I don't know how to describe it accurately, it was far away and it seemed to be moving very slowly. It must have been big and it was like a stretched out crecent shape. I am sure it was something normal but i didn't have enough time to study it's shape because i had to turn left on crown valley. It was ahead of me and seemed kind of close to the shore so i kind of saw it at an angle. I also couldn't look at it for long because every now and then some tall trees would block my view. It must have been close to camp pendleton so it could have been some military flare or something but it wasn't falling down it was moving forward.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I witnessed a meteor shower with a couple of my friends about 2 years ago..
Thought it was really cool.
Then one night I was with two of my friends and they thought they saw a UFO..
they said that the light split into two lights.
I didn't make much of it and I still don't.
I didn't witness the two lights splitting.
Then this one time when I was on the highway, I saw this really big thing in the sky, behind some trees.
It looked like the top of a water tower, except it was spinning.
It wasn't one of those cubic towers, it was kind of disc shaped.
Most likely it was just my mind playing tricks on me and it was just a water tower.
I only caught it for about 3 seconds, then trees got in the way.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ive seen hundreds of shooting stars thats about it. But I have an experiance from when I was 3rd or 4th grade that was a dream & Ive always thought that it possibly wasnt.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I had never seen no Ufo's or's aliens that kinda sucks! I guess Ufo's are not interested in small islands they probaley like big areas like mexico or russia!OH WELL

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
i saw a ufo up close in 1991 near mount st. helens. i was driving home. i saw it hovering over a river when i came around a corner in the canyon leading up to the volcano. it was triangle-shaped and had double rows of raw-salmon-colored (not quite pink, not quite orange) lights along the bottom side edges. i don't know what color the body was because it was night and the bottom was blacking out the night sky behind it. it was huge. it moved wierd. i was terrified. i'm glad i saw one but i really don't ever want to see another one that close. you'd be surprised how deep your fear can go when you see something that is not supposed to be there. i even had a camera in the car but i was too scared to do anything but look at it a minute and then try to get the hell out of there as fast as i could. there was another car that stopped and two people got out to look and i saw the fear in their faces too. we all burned rubber to get out of there. i had a feeling like i was in big trouble for seeing something i wasn't supposed to see. i told friends about it but some made fun of me so i don't talk about it much. now i don't make fun of people when they say they saw a ufo.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I was at the beach last year around Summer, me and my friends were sleeping on the dock looking at the sky when suddenly a bright green flame looking thing appeard out of nowhere and disappeard 3 or 4 seconds out of the sky. We all looked at eachother in suprise but everyone just dismissed as nothing

W T F ?

P.S The flame was around 15 or 25 feets away from the ground.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I had three (I believe) alien encounters which I have told very few people.

The first was just before my 5th birthday. My family lived in a trailer park in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey. It was winter and there was snow on the ground. I was on my way to my friends trailer home which was a few blocks away. I recall panic because for some reason I had lost one of my mittens. I looked all around me and realized that I was not on the main street any longer and for some reason in the woods. I remember a sound and looking up at a bright light that was not the sun. The light was moving closer to me. The next thing I remember was standing next to something a lot taller than me. I did not see a face or recall one. It had one hand on my shoulder which kept me calm. The other hand was pointing downward. I recall the flesh being white with long fingers and its skin shimmered in the light. It asked me to point towards what I thought was a large color TV (my family still had a black and white set) where my home was. I recall vividly the view of the trailer park from the air. I pointed to my backyard. There was a strange feeling of falling which I didn't feel again until I was in my first elevator years later. I next recall walking into the living room. I remembered losing my one mittens and was afraid I was going to get in trouble. There was a thought in my head to check my pockets. I checked my pocket and there it was. I was puzzled because I checked the pockets before and it was not there. My mother soon walked in and was worried as she said I was gone all day. She asked me where I was. I wanted to say I was flying above the house but something prevented me saying that. I just said I was playing outside. I'll post the other two later so as to not make this an extra long post.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
^^ cool story netzombie. Tonight I saw a orange object which was about as bright as jupitor moving through the sky about as fast as a sattelite. It wasnt blinking like a plane, but it turned, so I knew it wasnt a sattelite, because sattelites dont turn. To make sure, I looked on my astronomy program and there wasnt a sattelite that passed that path.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I live in California as well, and I saw a triangle object myself. It was pretty low, and flew over my neighbors home. I was wondering if you recall the date of your sighting.

[edit on 4-7-2005 by starz38]

[edit on 4-7-2005 by starz38]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
An old thread but maybe new commers may want to add their odd ball experiences for us to share. I have many odd like experiences but best if i keep tem to my self for now.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
My friend were standing next to our cars talking one summer night around 9:30 or so when we heard a helicopter. It was very loud and you could tell it was probably not a civilian chopper. Well we look up waiting for it to appear and we both see a black circle that was being chased by this helicopter. The craft didn't have any lights on it but it was darker than the night sky was. It also appeared to have a wavy almost satin-like texture. The both of them were at a very low altitude (maybe 1000ft) which is odd considering we're in the middle of Chicago. It could have been military but the middle of a densely populated area seems like an odd spot for testing.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I think there could be a war brewing in heaven and earth, some bad guys are getting lose and the good ones are chasing them up. Don't always think noisey machines are what they say they are, trust nothing.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
At around 03:00, 9th of May 2008, I saw two UFO’s. Anyway, I was lying down in the back garden, looking straight up into a clear starry sky in Edinburgh, Scotland.

I had been gazing up at the sky for a good 45 minuets meditating as I like to do when I decided to call it a night and go to bed. I had been meditating very deeply (please bear with me). I know this next bit sounds nuts but I am going to say it anyway. No one else has believed me anyway so it does not matter, I know what I saw.

I had imagined myself projecting a thin white beam of light from my forehead up into the sky. I focused on a star and imagined my thoughts going straight up into space just outside the atmosphere I suppose. When I was happy that I was “doing it right” I then imagined my thoughts spreading out into a kind of disc like oil on water which was a vessel for my thoughts. I had not had a great day so I was kind of rambling mentally to myself something along the lines of “please show yourself, I’m sick of reading about you I would love to see you please show yourself.” The thoughts I was projecting went along those lines give or take an insult, an expletive here and there and so on.

I continued in this train of thought for a while. Nothing happened and I did not really expect anything to happen so I cursed a bit to myself about it all being a crock and was about to get off my back when there was a flash of white light off to the right of where I was looking. I focused on the spot and there was a satellite moving over my house. My first thought was “cool” a satellite but then suddenly it flashed a rich blue and VERY defined cone of light aimed toward the north. Not far from this came an answer as a second white flash of omni directional light astounded me and a second satellite was suddenly moving toward the first one from where the second flash happened. At this point, I am awe struck. The second satellite then flashed a red conical light toward the first satellite as it closed the distance. The first satellite then flashed a blue cone and the second satellite then merged with the first one with a white flash of omni directional light.

After the flash faded there was only the first satellite left, moving now over my house and heading east out towards the north sea looking to all intents and purposes like a satellite. I was flabbergasted to say the least and I was swearing under my breath and saying things a person says when they cannot believe what they are seeing. About five seconds after the “merge” the first satellite started to strobe an orange glow in a strange sequence, brightening, and dimming, nothing like the strobes I see from aircraft (Edinburgh airport is not far from where I live). The orange blinking seemed to mean something but I do not know what. These were not aircraft of that I am very.

Wide eyed I backed up as the object was about to disappear over the roof of my house and at this point I fell over my picket fence and broke it as I backed up, trying to keep it in view.

On picking myself up I was aware of a powerful feeling of peace, euphoria and a sense that I had been noticed (or something like that).

I was smiling for days afterwards.

I do not know what it means but I feel like my thoughts had been answered definitively. I do not drink or smoke or do drugs and I am fit and healthy in mind and body.

The stress of knowing what I had seen put great strain on my marriage as I would not retract what I had seen and the effect was… I now live alone with my dog but I know what I saw and I am sticking with that.

I forgot to mention I used to suffer sleep paralysis as a child and would wake up screaming having suffered a dream of looking down on the earth from a low orbit, being stretched over the horizon until I felt I would snap. When the feeling became too much I would wake screaming... Unable to move. This went on for years.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Dissemination]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
When I was four or five years of age I remember a recurring dream I used to have of four beings, like knights dressed in black metal literaly drifting down through the cealiling of my bedroom. I used to make myself physicaly ill from the effort of screaming and nothing would calm me down. I think they were dreams but now... I do not know in all honesty.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Dissemination]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

a giant ufo could have hovered above a city in full view and you wouldn't even remember it....bummer

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I will take my leaps of faith in the world that is full of strangeness, I know that I will have to overcome many obsticles and a UFO is not going to make me lose faith but confirm it.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I've had normal looking people take me in space craft to the moon and venus among other places, large craft and cities with surrounding planets. I've seen many things that would blow people's minds away, I can only remember the trips they allowed me to remember. The solar system is not as we believe it to be, there is a veil placed on earth so we see what they want us to see.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Good thread,gonna be fun reading these

Have seen a few over the years,with my experience being when I was very young in the early 80's.It was a beutifull summers days and I was fishing for brown trout not too far away from where I lived at the time(Broadchalk-wilthsire-england)
All of a sudden a mist came down realy quickly covering the entire field and there was a humming sound.The hairs on my arms all stood to attention and I just felt like it wasnt safe to be there!I ran back home without even looking up as I felt something was just up there.I never get spooked by anything,being an only child I have always been used to going out and coming back realy late(I pity my parents now!lol)but that day something spooked me like I have never felt before

In my late teens I also saw a blacker than black flying triangle hovering over a field(80 metres or so high in the air)in daylight.I was being driven to work by a workmate and I was sat in the back of the car.I even wound down the windows just to make sure it wasnt a mark on the glass.It was still there and the sighting must have lasted about 4-5 seconds as we changed directions and the trees obscured my vision.I didnt say anything to anyone in the car,kind of strange when I think about it now.I just wasnt that bothered about it and had no interest in UFO's

In my 20's I saw some strange lights flashing up and down at night,it was dark and my mother noticed it before i did-It was about a mile or so away and was above a hill.We even walked towards its direction to see where it was.whatever it was,it was large-and funny enough a few months later some people(musicians)coming back from a gig in the early hours saw the same thing near Salisbury and reported it to one of the many UFO mags around at that time.

My latest ones have been over in Ireland where I was looking at the moon (binoculars)at about 23.00 hours.I just wanted to see how powerfull these binoculars were by observing the moon.I noticed a craft to the right of the moon that had blinking lights on it.I assumes it was a normal plane when it slowed down and changed direction-but the freaky thing is it then just went into warp speed mode and went out of vision in a metalic blur across the night sky!That thing was startrek blury fast!I dont think our planes are that quick!And if they are I pity the pilots and the g forces involved

After that I saw a green metorite,well I have to say that it was very slow and at low height.I was coming back from work driving over a large hill(Country boy here)and i saw this green thing come from right to left infront of me at tree height from about 150 metres away dead straight!It must have come realy close to some powerlines as there was a MASSIVE spark explosion but the trees to the left of me hid its flight path afterwards.
At that time two cars were right under it,as the sparks lit up the dimming evening sky.Thinking now,at that height,it seemed realy slow!

My latest sighting was again after work on my half hour trip back home through the green hills of wiltshire.It was early on in the year and it was already dark.I noticed some lights in the distance as I aproached the village of Ansty.As i came up the top of the hill the straight road I was driving on was leading me towards these lights that seemed to be hovering at very low level over a field near a junction on the road in a Hollow.This was a very long sighting as I slowed down and wound down my windows to listen.I was at a crawling pace fumbling around for my camera(left at work!)and these lights were very bright.It kind of looked like those Projectors for movies but instead of having 3 lights it had four

from right to left it went white.red.orange and green(no it wasnt a hovering traffic light!)it was too dark to see the crafts shape but I wasnt the only one to see it.an old boy was standing out on the road outside his thatchted cottage looking up in that direction.Something was less than 50 metres away from us and hovering above a field in a hollow and made no noise.

I drove straight towards it at a snails pace towards a junction in the road that took me left of the field before turning right and coming along the side of the field.As I aproached the junction I flashed my full beams at it a few times(new car,great lights,I am sure they saw me)I stopped fully and listened,nothing

When i got around the side of the field,I again stopped ready to get out and have a look on foot-but it wasnt there anymore!

My cam is always in the car,If it turns up again I am going to get out and get as close as I can

off topic here slightly.But when i was realy young I used to talk to someone in my room when I stayed at my grand parents house in surrey.
It was a long time ago,so i cant remember in detail but I can remeber what I told them.An old man wearing all white clothes who seemed to shimmer white light sat on my bed and scared me.I was frightned and he instantly calmed me by telling me(Justin,you have nothing to fear ever)My grandparents could hear me talking to somone for some time,but i cant remember the full conversation at all!I can still feel the warnth of his smile as i type this!I am not religious in the slightest,but I get the feeling it was my guardian angel.
My grandmother had a stroke along time ago,and after her operations she would talk to people upstairs.My uncle saw a ghost while sleeping over night and the thing actualy hit him as he closed his eyes in bed not wanting to believe what he saw!I ued to spend a lot of my school holidays at my grand parents house,and Upstairs during night or even day was strange>always felt someone was looking at you!

anyway long ramble over,look forward to reading other sightings here

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by noangels

It must be related to where you live in Wiltshire because that is quite a lot in a life time. I was a there a while back too and I did see a bright flash light up the sky, but some say its down to Millitary exercise, I wonder what else they are not telling us. During those years but not in Wiltshire back home I too saw a bright green object fall from the sky, guess it was a meteorite or something.

One thing about the Salisbury planes and witure it self is that you can see the sky very clearly because of the lack of city lights.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join