It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would aliens come to Earth in UFOs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
If these aliens are so advanced and have all this technology, wouldnt it make sense to just send over tiny probes that can spy on us? Why would they actually come here to observe how we live? If they wanted to observe they could make tiny cameras that could go inside houses, in trees, on buildings, etc. etc. Im not saying I dont believe in aliens and UFOs, its just that it dosnt add up to me. What do you think?

They have always been here. They have bases undergound. Their interst in our planet is the magnetic poles as its thier source of energy. UFO's are widely seen traveling in & out of mountains since their bases are underneath those mountains. So i dont believe they traveled far for us. Theyve always been here. The egyptains used to worship them & think they were Gods.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I know! You'd think they would choose an object that they could identify!

A UFO is an Unidentified Object, let's all try to remember that. I hate it when people are mocked for seeing an object they can't identify. Saying I saw UFO is not the same as saying I say a Flying Saucer!

Seriously though, what do you mean? What else would they come in, other than craft? Or are you asking why would they come at all? Because there are almost infinte answers to that.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Some aliens don't come from other solar systems in UFOs. They come thru cracks in the space-time continuium. They are interdeminsional aliens. Their technology enables them to see us but our primitive technology and view of the universe prevents us from seeing them.

John Keel thinks that humans are like cattle on a range; they don't realize that the rancher eventually will round them up and send them off to be turned into McBurgers.

In other words we are property of something we don't even know exists.

Have a nice day!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by parabolee

I know! You'd think they would choose an object that they could identify!

A UFO is an Unidentified Object, let's all try to remember that. I hate it when people are mocked for seeing an object they can't identify. Saying I saw UFO is not the same as saying I say a Flying Saucer!

Seriously though, what do you mean? What else would they come in, other than craft? Or are you asking why would they come at all? Because there are almost infinte answers to that.
Why do you take the time out to belittle me but not to read the question I was asking? If your gonna post such idiotic remarks it would be better off to either a.) READ 1st...then post, or b.) DONT POST AT ALL! Are you on such a higher plane that you dont have to call them ufos, but call them by there model #? Sorry, let me restate my question. Why would aliens come in the new 2005 Star Hoppers model #2225647598? I mean the 2004 model was clearly faster.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by TravisT]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Seriously if your interested in probes, check out Op Prato, there are over 150 pages of documents you can download that includes sketches of the probes that were seen by Hollanda.

Here is one of several.
This one was one meter in diameter.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join