It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would aliens come to Earth in UFOs?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If these aliens are so advanced and have all this technology, wouldnt it make sense to just send over tiny probes that can spy on us? Why would they actually come here to observe how we live? If they wanted to observe they could make tiny cameras that could go inside houses, in trees, on buildings, etc. etc. Im not saying I dont believe in aliens and UFOs, its just that it dosnt add up to me. What do you think?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Man i think thats some crazy stuff! Do you think they would want us to see them?

[edit on 30-6-2005 by xqisit]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xqisit
Man i think thats some crazy stuff! Do you think they would want us to see them?

[edit on 30-6-2005 by xqisit]
huh? Im kinda confused as to what your saying? Im saying, if they have all this technology couldnt they make tiny tiny probes that could monitor us without us knowing? Im talking about probes the size of birds or insects! I mean they can travel millions of lightyears to get here, but they cant make a tiny probe that we probably wouldnt notice in our everyday lives? But I guess to answer your question, no, I dont think they want us to see them. Why else do we have a hard time seeing them as it is?

[edit on 30-6-2005 by TravisT]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
micheal jackson, theres your alien spy, he cannot even keep that bad disguise of a face from coming off. Plus he must be the anal probe master. What more proof do you need ?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sand_man
micheal jackson, theres your alien spy, he cannot even keep that bad disguise of a face from coming off. Plus he must be the anal probe master. What more proof do you need ?
hehe

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
They come for the pizza. Earth makes the best pizza in the galaxy, and getting anyone to deliver to another solar system is a real problem. So they come here.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well there is a limit to how small you can make a probe/spy camera thing, being that there are some laws of physics that are nearly impossible to break if not totally impossible to do so.

Maybe they do, maybe they have cybernetic bugs that have tiny sensors and cameras in them.

Just because we dont see them does'nt mean they are not there.

Also, please do not make Michael Jackson jokes, it is rude.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Alright, I guess nobody has anything to say without cracking a joke. Dont get me wrong, they are all funny jokes, props to the Micheal Jackson jk, but I was wanting some kinda thoughts on this subject cause Ive never seen this being brought up before. MODS lock this thread please, waist of space

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
My bad TravisT! i meant to say yeah why would they want us to see them?Dont you think thats weird?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
If these aliens are so advanced and have all this technology, wouldnt it make sense to just send over tiny probes that can spy on us? Why would they actually come here to observe how we live? If they wanted to observe they could make tiny cameras that could go inside houses, in trees, on buildings, etc. etc. Im not saying I dont believe in aliens and UFOs, its just that it dosnt add up to me. What do you think?

I agree with you that any viewing/spying on us would done with probes. I think however that any other life forms in the universe would be nothing like ours and that it would be too far away for them to get near us in person. If any foreign technology got near enough to spy on us Im sure it would have been discovered by now. I couldnt see how anything would be small enough to get through the Earths atmosphere, be small enough to view us in our home and be successfully controled from where ever it came from.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by soapydodger

I agree with you that any viewing/spying on us would done with probes. I think however that any other life forms in the universe would be nothing like ours and that it would be too far away for them to get near us in person. If any foreign technology got near enough to spy on us Im sure it would have been discovered by now. I couldnt see how anything would be small enough to get through the Earths atmosphere, be small enough to view us in our home and be successfully controled from where ever it came from.

Well the spying equipment could be enclosed by a larger container. Just think about how we got our probes onto mars. The probe itself didnt just fly over to mars, land then start driving around on the surface of the planet. If we can have a rover go to mars and still have us see whats going on, im sure a higher intelligence can think about how to make things smaller and info travel farther!

[edit on 1-7-2005 by TravisT]

(edit to fix quotation box)

[edit on 1-7-2005 by pantha]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
i dont know why my last responce looked like soapydodger quoted the whole thing, oh well?

[edit on 1-7-2005 by TravisT]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Well there are reports of probes .

"Operation Prato" Aug- Dec '77 Brazil Capt. Hollanda and his team, record all types of probes working in concert with larger Crafts , one was as small as 2 cm. Many others a little larger than that said to resemble "sounding leads", these did in fact enter peoples houses , in the Colares / Belem and surrounding areas, in Brazil.

Many other reports worldwide also resemble those detailed by Operation Prato. For example compare reports from Operation Prato to recent reports from Australia.

AUFORN Sighting Report Archive

Colares , Brazil & Operation Prato

[edit on 1-7-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
i just dont see how something so small could be controlled from so far away.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Somebody please consider and answer me this:

They seem to have such a clinical mindset towards humanity and perhaps that's because they are so advanced.

But isn't the ability to communicate at many different levels a clear indication of intelligence?

So what is the reason for their peculiar communication methods? Why all this intrigue? Even if our governments are involved in a cover-up, why do these visitors play cat and mouse with humanity?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisTwhy would aliens come to earth in ufos?

the el caminos are in the shop?

sorry, couldn't resist.

perhaps the visitors play cat and mouse with us because they are afraid of us. perhaps they are studying our behavior to determine just how dangerous we really are. Perhaps they view us as nothing more than another creature for the intergalactic zoo. perhaps we are a science project of sorts.

look at it this way. if we were to fly a manned ship into space and come across a planet with life on it, do you think we'd land and pass out the happy meals? I bet we'd keep a safe distance and observe the life form to ensure that we are not going to get slaughtered.

Or they might not even exist and all these stories you hear about are made up.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
by some theories, the little greys actually are silicon based robots, sent here by their makers to observe us.

Doesnt sound that far fetched to me, especially if you take in account the difficulties of space travel for biological beings. Perhaps the real aliens are just looking trough the greys eyes (cameras)

Also, its even more probable if you take in account how they are greeted here on earth...with an army usually...who in their right mind would stick around on a planet full of fighting apes

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I think they already do have probes and some type of sensors here. I believe that is what tipped them off when the nuclear bombs started going off.

It was no coincidence that they showed up in the masses during those times.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
heres the real deal , uncut and raw

We Dont Know Whats Going On

So use your imagination; open your mind; use logic , but dont discount certain possibilitys because you "Dont like them"
keep the mind wide open

for all we know; they could be Standing Right behind us . cloaked
and studying us very hard

the Truth in this field of knowledge is Certainly Unknown

No one Knows
We probably wont know for sure until around
3000 A.D.

The ONLY way to figure this out conclusively ; is to Speak Directly to the Aliens and Ask them these Questions

Sorry guys; theres no definate answers here only speculation

But there is evidence; a little bit
Check the "best cases" that gazrok posted *sticky*

ive seen UFOs with my own eyes so i know its all true
even saw one up close looked like a saucer

so dont get disappointed
theres Certainly something going on
what is going on? nobody knows

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The aliens have orbs and 'programmed seekers' as i call them. ive encountered many such orbs in my lifetime. they seem to range in size from golf ball sized to much larger and emit some form of radio/visual comunication abilities. The point is, what exactly are they and why are they here in abundance? There literally everywhere.. and 'networked' together. Once you know what to look for there easily spotted. Now i know I cant prove to anyone there here but from my own experiences i can tell you they watch and moniter all things. Mabey they are the 'watchers' the bible talks about.. who knows.. Some seem benificial others are desperatly evil. In one encounter I was microwaved by an orb, my whole left arm was burned.. another one nearly knocked me unconcious with some kind of wind like vortex(i literally could hear wind at the time) that had me on the ground shaking with fear..and in another encounter one seemed to 'stream' a comfort or caress feeling over me. They seem to war against each other too which is strange, wether this for a show i really cant say.. mabey there's 2 factions at work. I know this seems like science fiction but believe what ya will on this. I for one know there out there and more importantly, they know IM here too.

regards,

steve1974

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join