It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio show targeted by CIA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Last night, the Laurie Roth show had Curt Weldon, a rep from Pennsylvania as a guest. The discussion was about his new book and how the CIA has botched everything up for years, now and continues to do so with the arrogance that is unbelievable. His book is, “Countdown to Terror: The Top-Secret Information That Could Prevent the Next Terrorist Attack on America . . . and How the CIA Has Ignored It,”

Now the strange thing: The broadcast was disrupted several times!

Here's the Roth Show's link. Read the top banner.

www.therothshow.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The suprising this about this is that I am not suprised. These things are happening so often now-a-days and nothing is ever done - they have become untouchable. Why is it that in certain areas of govt, no one is getting in trouble for a while now. Why are our freedoms being trampled and no one can do squat about it?

Has anyone heard about HR2662 (hate cimes law) in congress? If it gets passed, we may say bye-bye to free speach in talk radio.

We need to change many books from freedom to partial-freedom.

xu

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
this is not your ordinary hippy, spilling some conspiracy theories of his, the man is a congressman so I guess that holds a credibility around those parts.

I mean... what else do people there are waiting for, to see that things are not as they are presented to be. in the other hand I agree that currently it doesnt seem possible for the american public to revolt or something. and they are only given a chance during the elections which is basically a piece of paper, or data and in todays tech world can be easily rigged, besides it doesnt even have to be rigged, since both options will serve the same agenda. it is sad really. so whatever you do you cannot change anything, and if the draft comes, you or your children will have to obey. or whenever your gov sees your house or property will be more useful for some other uses or in some other peoples possession, your gov will just have to ask. and I cant believe some percentage of the public there, is still defending "I am protecting the homeland" or " I am a patriot" illusion. how can some nation is protecting its homeland on the other side of the world I cant grasp this ( yeah offense is best defence, lets blow out the universe and eliminate any possiblity of a meteorite to hit earth ever again)

Im sorry for you people but I know in essence the rest of the world is not much better either and since we are living in the same planet, the one that sinks pulls the others with him, so Im sorry for all of us.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The intersting thing is that Weldon predicted, correctly, who would "win" the Iranian election.

I really believe this guy is going to be suicided one day.

new topics

top topics

join