It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condi Mad At Iran Because of Iranian Ex-Boyfriend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Apparently, the reason why Condi is so angry at Iran is because an Iranian boyfriend at college dumped her. At least that´s what Iranian member of the parliament, a confident Shokrollah Attarzadeh told the ISNA agency.

Hindustan Times: Unhappy love affair explains Rice stance on Iran: MP

Agence France-Presse

Tehran, June 29, 2005

Perplexed by the vitriol of US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice's attacks on Iran, one lawmaker believes he has uncovered the secret of her enmity — that she was spurned by an Iranian boyfriend at college.

"The reason that the US Secretary of State attacks Iran is because she had her heart broken by a young man from Qazvin while they were students," a confident Shokrollah Attarzadeh was quoted by the ISNA agency as saying.

Somewhat mysteriously, he added: "This is the result of an investigation by a woman MP, who cannot be named."

Surprising as it may be, amorous explanations for diplomatic machinations are nothing new here.

It was rumoured last year that German Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer hardened his tone towards Iran after acquiring a girlfriend who supports the exiled opposition.

Click the link to read the full article...

So what does this mean? Why is she so angry with Iran? Where is the evidence? Could this be true?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Condi had a boyfriend?

This is obviously disinformation.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
And all the time I thought it was about nuclear weapons.

I guess that nothing is worse than revenge of an ex-girlfriend.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Condi had a boyfriend?

This is obviously disinformation.

Its all Clear to me now!

I wonder what kind of Relationships did the rest of the American Goverment have with the Iranian People.

Condi - Dont Nuke your EX!

top topics

join