It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET and Iraq??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Most, if not all, criticisms of the Bush administration's motivation for launching a preemptive war on Iraq focus on a combination of the imperial world views of conservative politicians in power in Washington, D.C., and the corporate interests that drive the political agenda of the Bush administration. This study will provide a radically different political analysis of the Bush administration's motivation for going war, and of the explanations offered by his critics. This study provides an exopolitical analysis of the policy dimensions of an historic extraterrestrial presence that is pertinent to Iraq and a US led preemptive attack. It will be argued that competing clandestine government organizations are struggling through proxy means to take control of ancient extraterrestrial (ET) technology that exists in Iraq, in order to prepare for an impending series of events corresponding to the 'prophesied return' of an advanced race of ETs. The Columbia Space Shuttle may well have been a high profile victim of such a proxy war intended to send a message to US based clandestine organizations over the preemptive war against Iraq.

Full article

Talks about alot of theories and is very interesting. Talks about US knowing of the StarGate in Iraq. Its abit long, but is worth the read

-Dan-

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I just read a bit of it
Intresting.....i will read more later....
it all a bit crazy in this world at the mo.....

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I read the article the other night - interesting stuff. And Dr Salla's credentials are interesting to me too - i have a degree in one of the areas he teaches.

However I did have to catch breath over the linking of the Columbia tradgedy with this. Simple flawed logic - the status of the shuttles fuel load at the time of the accident is totally and utterly irrelevant - to imply that an expolsion took place - given the dynamics of shuttle reentry and a badly disabled "flying brick" hitting the atmosphere and disintegrating - ipso facto is a bomb/ terrorist activity merely casts doubt upon the whole article (fwiw i believe that 90% of the shuttles fuel is used in launch and what remains is not even required during reentry - this is designed to be a glider after all) and casts the whole thing into the relms of extremist fantasy.

Personally to implicate this honorable and noble crew - who cannot speak for themseleves - in some kind of hush up op - given the tradgedy of the loss of life is deplorable.

I would only add that in such a researched article the references to published works is as to be expected in an academic piece - though I have yet to check out his sources. However in the case of the Shuttle disaster this is notably weak and in my eyes seems to be a last minute addition and weakens the whole work.

join