It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

creationism, evoloution, and even the existence of aliens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Why can creationism and evoloutionism not both exist? Why cant aliens and god both exist?What if they do both exist?

Forget all you have seen in the media and read in the past and for a brief moment listen to what I have to say. What if, just what if god and exraterrestrials are one and the same? Our supreme being, Our creator an alien? There were abductions in the bible except it was explained as god in his "chariot of fire". The pillar of fire that guided moses could have very well been a UFO. Scientifically theres more chance of aliens than a God. and For the record i do believe in A GOD just i do not know what that god is.

Please share your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
There are Christians who believe in aliens, evolution, etc., because there is such a wide range of Christian beliefs. There are other religions and religious cults that accept a God and aliens as well. I thought scientology was one of them, but looking at the WikiPedia entry, aliens aren't mentioned there. Anyway, there is a lot of ancient artwork (especially religious or important artwork) that features things that appear to be UFOs. I'm quite skeptical of ET UFO visits to Earth, but, whatever.

www.ufoartwork.com...

Zip

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Tehy can both exist but then you must change a lot of the ideas.
Christianiy-a benevolent creator created us in 7 days,to be perfect we werent he kicked us out of Eden here we are.
Evolution-It took us billions of years to come about which directly contradicts just about every religion.
ALiens- well they fit into both but it makes Chritsians feel realy un impotant in terms of 'gods people'
Well hope that explains everything for you

join