It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to start thread, what's the right way?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I would like to start (restart?) a thread for those like me that might like to discuss the findings, discrepencies, and causes for the Crash of the French Concorde on July 25, 2000 in Paris.

I know the subject was likely to have been heavily discussed, but after spending the past five years and thousands of research hours, I've found a number of things presented in the BEA (French version of the USA National Transportation Safety Board, the NTSB) reports that are questionable and the conclusions drawn from data in the reports open to different interpretations than those presented.

Others, I'm sure, have seen some of them and question the conclusions as I do.

I don't want this to turn into a shooting gallery, I'm right, you're wrong kind of thing, but a discussion of the data to hopefully find the truth which, I'm convinced, may differ from what most have been led to believe.

The Concorde was a big engineering accomplishment for which the French and Brits should be proud!

My intent here is to present some of the questional data to others in hopes that others can evaluate the data themselves and give me their opinions about what I think I've found.

Suggestions, comments?

Thanks.

jafo72

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I assume you are hinting at a conspiratorial cover up by the French Government yes?

If so, start it in the NWO Forum (if you think it's the "controlling elite" who covered it up) at www.abovetopsecret.com....

Simply state your case, post your evidence and any links, backup credits (book titles and authors, etc...) and see what happens.

m...

[edit on 6-28-2005 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
ok.....thread starting is actually a VERY easy thing to do.

You MAY want to gather some background info first, so you have the links handy to add to your thread, or you can come back to it and add it a bit later as an EDIT. Be fast however, your only allowed a certain amount of time for editing then the edit button disappears.

You find the CORRECT forum for your topic......the hit the button NEW THREAD........the you will have the places for your title up top, and the area for your typed infromation in the larger area...looks EXACTLY like the area on your screen when you REPLY.

Go ahead and START your thread! I will look forword to reading it!

Edit for typos

[edit on 6-28-2005 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ok, your best bet would be to do a full search for all the threads that has something to do with what you want to ask about or talk about on the matter then take some time to read them and see which questions were answered and what was asked.. if you dont see anything that you might have to add or ask then i think you should make a new thread and add what you have to say or ask and see what happens.. if anything people will show you threads that already have the question you asked or the information you have given.

(EDIT): Too late now i look stupid.. :bnghd:

[edit on 28-6-2005 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Springer and all,

Though I do think the French Government had a big say in the interpretation of the findings of the French safety board (the BEA), I'm really not into bashing the French. I just think the lawsuit between the French Government and Continental Airlines is ridiculous, considering facts presented in the final report.

The lawsuit, I read somewhere is over a 248 million British pounds liability. That's about 474 million US dollars right now.

I began looking closer to the presented facts when I learned that, at the time of the crash, the French Government owned 54.4 percent of Air France, certainly reason enough to want to blame others for the incident.

The key statement appearing in almost all press releases and documents is that the accident occurred because of a "piece of metal found on the runway" and later was traced to a part of the right engine thrust reverser of a Continental DC-10 that took off half an hour earlier. Having worked on several crash investigations (of military aircraft), I know that photographs are taken of everything where it was found before anything is touched or moved.

With the French investigators, this was also the case. The photograph of the piece of metal shows it to be laying ON THE RIGHT SHOULDER of the runway, and diagrams of where parts were found bears this out!

To cut this short, if they kept pushing the ON THE RUNWAY idea, why?

That led me into my long quest for the truth because if that statement was a lie, what else in the findings is, too?

So, I'd like to see what others that looked at the crash and reports have to say about it, as well!

In light of this, where do you suggest I start the new thread?

jafo72

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
i would say NWO for the fact it involves the French controlling findings and facts (again)

but if it doesnt fit in, Website-Related Discussion would probably be best for it

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If you have enough time to deidcate, and enough people want to help you, you might want to consider u2uing ADVISOR about a potential research project.

new topics

top topics

join