It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China + Russia vs US ( + Canada )

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Forget Russia, U.S.A., China, Canada and The U.K. I still got my eye on Mongolia. Every since Genghis Khan they haven't left my sight once!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The Marines LAV looks the same as the canadian Coyote recon vehicle...
Heres a link to some pictures of the LAV
www.olive-drab.com...
I read on this thread that Canada exports these to the USA. Assuming they are the same vehicle is there any proof of this... Or is it vice versa with the U.S.A exporting them to Canada.

Thanks
Red Rose

[edit on 29-6-2005 by Red Rose]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
the US UK and Canada are part of the same military industrial complex

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Rose
The Marines LAV looks the same as the canadian Coyote recon vehicle...
Heres a link to some pictures of the LAV
www.olive-drab.com...
I read on this thread that Canada exports these to the USA. Assuming they are the same vehicle is there any proof of this... Or is it vice versa with the U.S.A exporting them to Canada.

Thanks
Red Rose

[edit on 29-6-2005 by Red Rose]

There are the same vehicle, the base chasis and concept was made in Canada. We ship them down to the states, and the the Americans fit them with there own equiptment or create variants of it. This customizes the vehicle to suit the needs of the US. So basicly it get shiped as a Coyote and becomes a Marines LAV. In Canada we have a variant that has the turret of our Leoprard tank on it, man if you can see this thing in action. The concept was created and used by us first, the USA wanted them due to the increase of urban combat. It's harder to drive bulky M1s down alleyways of cities to get too or avoid a target. It also replaces the lightly armored vehicles like the Hummer that can prove dangerous in an urban enviroment.

Canada is loosing it's entire fleet of Leoprard tanks an the are getting replaced by these.

These two site show you that we ship them to the USA.

www.sfu.ca...

The US stats are not shown on this link but we did ship a lot of them to the UK.
www.ploughshares.ca...

[edit on 6/29/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
ur watching mongolia huh??? i dont think that they are up to anything....

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If its

Team America -
USA, England as UN, Poland as UN, Austrailia, Japan, Canada

Verse

Team Super Axis
Russia, China, Korea, Iran, Al-Queda.

You forgot South Korea on one side.

The war will not last long for the Axis, there air power and transports would be wiped out in the first minute, leaving them not able to supply there troops with reinforcements or supplies. F-22, Typhoon, Two production aircrafts vs what J-10s? and Migs?

No axis troops would be able to land there troops on land, because all the transports are all gone. Maby a couple of shot down jet pilots for the axis may be able to swim to shore

Naval would be Americas and Britians, dont have to go further.

The size of the axis, would make it impossible for allies in invade by land. So a simple destroying inferstuctures will destory them quickly. Take out satalites, TV, internet, radio, banks, etc.

But at the end, nukes will be used, there all Nucular powers, Iran, Korea, China and Russia, therefore inorder to survive, stable and efficient defences would have to be established. The order of microwave weapons for missile defences is the one I want the most. Fry the electronics

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
....MiG 1-44... good MiG... Russias new aircraft cariers... Chinas technology sold to em by Israel....(Israel got it from the U.S) Koreas GI joes... lol Irans ice cream and the Al-Quedas flowers??? of course that the Axis will win

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm not a weapons buff, but from what I understand the Chinese and North Korean fighter jets are better at close range combat as they're smaller...even the older ones, of which they have many more than the US (apparently).

Also, the Chinese jets are more maneuverable and numerous than big clunky F15's and the like. With hundreds of jets engaged in close combat, it would come down to cannons and dogfighting, not fire and forget advanced missiles.

In this scenario, the US loses in the air, unfortunately.

My take on this whole China debate is that within five to ten years China just annexes Japan and Taiwan outright. Once they've done that, they have a go at Australia, with it's vast natural gas, uranium and iron ore reserves in the unpopulated NW of the continent, which is currently defended by an aluminium patrol boat.

The US may have its hands tied elsewhere, and may not be able to come to our rescue, as they did in WW2, the last time a resource starved Asian power tried to invade Australia for its mineral wealth.

I hope I'm proven totally wrong.

People also need to be careful to distinguish between the military hard-liners in Beijing and the Chinese diaspora, some of whom are my good friends and work-mates, and are more Western than me!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
... u forgor to mention Russia every time u mentioned China.... and in WWII nothing got to Australia cus they were to far

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
if russia and china wanna come then bring it !
hopefully it will happen when i join the military.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
... u dont wanna join the military when ur against Russia... if ur captured alive then ur gonna be tourterd in the most inhumane ways... any besides that war is hell on earth
but hey that doesnt stop me from wanting it lol

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The last time a resource hungry Asian power tried to invade Australia they almost succeeded when the Japs almost got to Australia in WW2. They even had a Japanese currency printed up and ready to go for us.

They bombed two of our cities, and shelled someones clothes-line in my neighbourhood in Sydney from a sub off the coast.

Fortunately, the US Navy came to our rescue, and stopped the assembled invasion fleet in the Battle of the Coral Sea.

People were heading inland with the expectation of an invasion, so it actually got very close were it not for Uncle Sam.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
oh... srry i thought that nothing got to em... well at least nothing biig got to em...
-
so... China and Russia are going to attack Australia??? for gas and iron???

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
not too sure if the Ruski's could get here, unless via ICBM, but the Chinese would be drooling at the prospect of getting hold of the enormous reserves of just about any mineral you can name located in this country...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by russiankid
... u dont wanna join the military when ur against Russia... if ur captured alive then ur gonna be tourterd in the most inhumane ways... any besides that war is hell on earth
but hey that doesnt stop me from wanting it lol

LOL i just love Russia (no sarcasm intended).

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by siddarthpanditv
i just love Russia

i can see why

-
and i think that Russia can get here with not nuch trouble... they can use their new cariers and they can get here through alaska...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesinOz
not too sure if the Ruski's could get here, unless via ICBM, but the Chinese would be drooling at the prospect of getting hold of the enormous reserves of just about any mineral you can name located in this country...

australia is pretty much un-inhabitable except the coast.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
because ov the desert???

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by russiankid
because ov the desert???

no, water

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
... no i meant that most of it is desert and thats y people cant live there

top topics