It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I burn lots of mp3's all at one time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I never usually burn music. My ZEN Micro or pc does the job fine. Now I need to make some cd's of my music remixes for a friend. I have so many mp3's that it may take up to three cds. I tried WMP, but it said that I had too many files. Instead of trying to figure out how many mp3's can fit on a cd, and separating them, is there a way to just put a bunch of songs in a queue, and then have the software say "OK, insert another cd"?

I'm looking for a way to just say, 'Here are the songs, tell me when you want a new cd to write on'! Instead of trying to separate everything.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
nope I don't think so, drag and drop till the CD is full,
if you read farther you will see I am avoiding the one line post rule as it cost me 20 point last week

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
An average CD can hold 700mb of data or 80 minutes of music. But if your trying to burn an MP3 CD, itll burn it as Data, so you can fit 700mb onto a single CD. If your burning it as an audio CD youll only be able to burn however many can fit on 80 minutes.

If you wanna nudge a tiny bit more space onto those CDs you archive the MP3 into an RAR, or Bzip2. But since MP3 are already compressed your only get about a 2-3% compression.

new topics

join