It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to extraterrestrials...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
According to extraterrestrials, no other planet in the universe experiences so much evil doings as ours. No wonder satan is a major stakeholder.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
if aliens dont like it they can always f*ck off and leave us alone

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
sticking a probe up a poor hick's ass?

Or turning a farmer's cows inside out?

And what's up the alien version of "Cristo" making designs in wheat fields???

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   

According to extraterrestrials, no other planet in the universe experiences so much evil doings as ours. No wonder satan is a major stakeholder.

have you got a link to a story about this??we do, do evil things on this planet, but without a link, i find it hard to believe

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Freeman,

I didn't realise that you spoke regularly with extraterrestrials....Say hi to them for me and tell them to leave my ass alone!

rediculous, pointless thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
LMAO!

"some hicks ass"

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
Freeman,

I didn't realise that you spoke regularly with extraterrestrials....Say hi to them for me and tell them to leave my ass alone!

Soon, you'll be begging for them to save your ass.

[Edited on 14-8-2003 by Freeman]

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
of aliens as saviors isn't it?

Unfortunately, logic dictates otherwise....

They've had more than enough time to "save" us....if this was their goal or intentions...

So, there must be another agenda...and something tells me it isn't something we'd be happy about...

Personally, I believe we're at a stalemate, and reassessment of the situation stage...and have been for some years....

There is no "messiah" coming...it's up to us.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
They've had more than enough time to "save" us

Easy child. We are going through a natural evolution process.

When a woman is pregnant, you dont want to split her stomach with a jigsaw and take the child out prematurely?

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
OUCH!

a caesarian with a jigsaw...

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   

According to extraterrestrials, no other planet in the universe experiences so much evil doings as ours

Have you got anything to back this up?? did the aliens tell you this?? coz thats the way i see it.

Still find it very hard to believe. Posting something like that needs to be backed up.

Sounds interesting thou.....

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It's all right there
www.fromthestars.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Thanx for the link, that was very interesting. good stuff

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Nice link, but it doesn't say there that "according to extraterrestirals , no other planet in the universe experiences so much evil doings as ours."

I'm not worried about my ass. If the aliens have the power to abduct us at will, they will, there is no sense worrying about it.

I'm with Gaz. Aliens will not be our saviours. In fact, if they are watching, as many say they have been for years, and they have altruistic intentions, they would have stepped in long ago. The fact is, they haven't. I think, if they are watching, they are laughing their asses off at us, watching us destroy ourselves. Sort of like watching someone punch themself in the face for years and years and years.

Freemason, your reference to taking a baby out of the womb with a jigsaw prematurely, isn't very relevant. Quite often when a baby is in trouble in a mothers womb, doctors will remove the baby prematurely in order to SAVE it. We could use some saving right now. I would gladly be taken out of this so called "evolution" process for better times if the ET's could provide it, even if it is "premature."

[Edited on 14-8-2003 by Lukefj]

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Easy child. We are going through a natural evolution process.

When a woman is pregnant, you dont want to split her stomach with a jigsaw and take the child out prematurely?

Well, supposedly, aliens have been visiting since the frickin' pyramids....

Just how much time do you reckon it's supposed to take?

We'll blow ourselves up long before they feel the itch to help, if this is truly your theory....

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Nice link, but it doesn't say there that "according to extraterrestirals , no other planet in the universe experiences so much evil doings as ours."

Lukefj,Exactly. People look towards Aliens as our saviours for hope, but the only hope we have is US preventing anything from happen.

Another thing about Aliens being are saviours, can you 100% prove that we are not alone? can you prove that there is another advance race out there?. The only reason we believe we are not alone is by things which we can't explain. Strange lights in the sky and people being so called "abducted".

Also the Aliens might not want to be our saviours. Lukefj made a point that they might be laughing at us. The Aliens might be planning a takeover. You don't know what they area doing or if they exsist.

-Dan-

p.s have you got a link to the site which says "according to extraterrestirals , no other planet in the universe experiences so much evil doings as ours." ??

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Michael Jackson once told me to "Beat It" I think that's the closest I have ever come to talking to an Alien.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
LOL Shining Wizard

Michael Jackson =

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Lukefj,Exactly. People look towards Aliens as our saviours for hope, but the only hope we have is US preventing anything from happen.

Another thing about Aliens being are saviours, can you 100% prove that we are not alone? can you prove that there is another advance race out there?. The only reason we believe we are not alone is by things which we can't explain. Strange lights in the sky and people being so called "abducted".

Also the Aliens might not want to be our saviours. Lukefj made a point that they might be laughing at us. The Aliens might be planning a takeover. You don't know what they area doing or if they exsist.

-Dan-

p.s have you got a link to the site which says "according to extraterrestirals , no other planet in the universe experiences so much evil doings as ours." ??

But can you also proove that 100% we are alone? In both cases the answer seems to be no according to YOU and YOUR assumption of what others believe. But for those who have possibly seen a visitor and a ufo, they know they exist and plus, its logic. If you were to live in a world where media did not play an important role in your life where you wouldnt be ridiculed if you were to believe in visitors then you would logically assume that you are not alone in the universe amongst billions of galaxies. For most of us who have no inside knowledge of this subject, we arrive to our conclusions from many books that we have read in school about exobiology, astronomy etc.. which are taught by professors and teachers who make no claims to the possibility of E.T. So you see, we are influenced by the things that the majority of the society that accepts as the "TRUTH".

[Edited on 14-8-2003 by Veetokz]

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
But if you look in the sky and see a strange object in the sky doesn't mean its Aliens. In the 1980s majority of the UFO sightings in America were the F 117 stealth Fighter. A UFO can be a number of things:

A) secret Aircraft
B) Alien Crafy
C) Plane
D) all the other stuff i can't be bother to write up

Most people jumped to the lights being Aliens. Im not saying we are alone because space is huge and we just can't be the only lucky planet out there.

The only reason i posted what i said was because you said "According to extraterrestrials, no other planet in the universe experiences so much evil doings as ours" and never backed it up. It sounded as if a group of Aliens told you this.

-Dan-

btw i still would the link to the site saying about are planet have the most evil doings
ah sod it i'll search google

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join