It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must-read for Bushies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Bush's high crimes and misdemeanors

This is why a lot of us want Bush impeached--even a few of us conservative Christians.

This is basically a run-down of the impeachable offenses Bush has committed. Grab yourself a drink and a snack and read away!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
yea this was good I had read earlier today, but don't you see it's a conspiracy by the left. If you don't love Bu# and have the gall to question American policy you are with the Terrorist.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
yea this was good I had read earlier today, but don't you see it's a conspiracy by the left. If you don't love Bu# and have the gall to question American policy you are with the Terrorist.

I'm not even on the left. If anything I'm a right-leaning centrist.

Your last sentence demonstrates why I detest those "United We Stand" bumper stickers.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

If you don't love Bu# and have the gall to question American policy you are with the Terrorist

Since when did the United states become a facist state, where the citizans couldn't voice thier opposition to the government? healthy debate and discussion are one of the principals of the founding of this country. That is why there was a system of checks and balances in the goverment from once getting too mcuh power and becoming corrupt. that is why Nixon was impeached.

Now the one problem is that until the Judiciary commitee of the senete loses its Republican Majority there is no chance that Bush will face impeachment. But I think it is likely that he may be charged with crimes after his term is up. If the Democrats gain control of the Senete and Presidancy

I fail to see how you can Label half of the population of the united states as terrorist so easily, when there hasn't been anyhting to cause fear except some rather harsh words by people who do not agree with what the current administaraion is doing.

No one called anyone unpatriotic or terrorists when Bill Clinton was being tried for impeachment... except maybe some of the people who were doing the procecuting. At least when Clinton Lied, no one died. I cannot say the same for Bush jr.

[edit on 6/26/2005 by Jehosephat]
edit to correct BB code

[edit on 26-6-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
i believe sauron was being Sarcastic to show us how narrowminded some peoples viewpoints can be ...

thats what i took from Saurons post
total sarcasm

and he makes an excellant point

alot of conservatives in power are turning the 911conspiracy into partisen politics so they can say 'oh your a commie liberal terrorist if you think Bush did anything wrong'

basically its a cop out, and a Poor One at that
Extremely Poor
little kids who steal cookies from a jar can cover up their tracks better than this
its all too obvious something "NO GOOD" is going down in washington these days

a 911conspiracy has NOTHING to do with Democrat or Republican party stances
its all about Freedom, protecting the Constitution, and Protecting out nation from corporate interests *worldwide market domination*

i truely believe the desire and greed for worldwide profits and the desire to milk as much as possible from the people; is the cause of 99% of all dissent nowdays
especially from overseas

i was at the store tonite getting grocerys *United Supermarkets a very reasonable priced store compared to Walmart*
I got a basket full of food for dinner *for next week or so*

and i bought 1 can of baby formula *moderate priced brand*
and it was 22.95$

so i can get 2 cans of baby formula OR a basket full of groceries
thats how expensive its become!!
and they charge this much because they KNOW i HAVE to pay it !! or my baby starves!! shes already got teeth so we cant breastfeed her and shes not fully adjusted to eating solid foods yet

i know theres no way in hell forumla costs 22.95$ a can!
this is because of a HUGE markup!!!
and its because I NEED IT

its the same with how they milk us on electricty bills
they are making anywhere from 50 to 75% profit on that

they keep rising the prices because they CAN and we HAVE to pay or else what? our lives COLLAPSE!

and if you think americans got it bad; just look at everyone else all over the world
Americas got them totally controlled economically *and thus in all other ways*

even China has to accept america because of Economic Might

SO there you have it... a perfect explanation as to Why
$$$$$$$$$$$

I wish it werent so! In fact; I beg you to convince me otherwise!!
Please Do im getting tired of this foil hat

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I co-sign to everything Jehosephat has just stated. It is moving all too quickly and with the precise execution of a 12 year old retarded child in my opinion. Which if you think about it is a reflection of the level of intelligence the human race. This country has either fallen completely in love with itself (ahh vanity, my favorite sin) or has completely bought the neocon propaganda machine hook sline and sinker or a combination of the former with a little bit of recycled eternal stupidity that has circled the earth more times than Superman.

Either way the road this nation is heading under is the same Bermuda Triangle of destruction that has buried previous attempts at E.M.P.I.R.E.

Its really hysterical that this is the same country that once impeached a President for a cigar while letting his successor slide with an illegal war and possibly inciting the entire Muslim world into a crusade against this nation and her allies (World War III). Regardless I'm sure the dirty secrets start a long dark time ago.

And I come from the right-center. The original meaning of the word Republican has lost all value- same with the term Liberal or Democrat. There is no such thing as Right or Left. It's all different #shades of gray rapidly moving to swallow up the remains of a proud nation once known as the beacon of freedom. Whether it has been by secrecy or plain blatent blunders by the people in charge remember this: do not undermine the will of the people. The people will not stand for injustice. The country that was founded on its original principles of freedom, justice and liberty for all will once again fly her wings over the land. Thank God that small sections of real journalism still exist in this Orwellian nightmare to let us have both sides of the story.

-A Once Proud Republican

new topics

top topics

join