It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange orange lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
We observed a strange orange light is the eastern sky above Lancaster, Ohio last night (6/24/05) at about 10:30 PM EST. This single very bright light was there for about two minutes and disappeared. It was as bright as an military flare but did not change attitude or direction. There was no noise associated with it and any additional lights. Did anyone else see this single bright orange light?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Report it to the National UFO Reporting Center. They have a web site you can fill out a simple online form. DO IT!

dez

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
You said military flare? You'd be suprised as how long those things can 'hover'. Were you able to see it 'sinking' even slightly?

edit: noticed you also said two minutes then it just dissapeared.
If it didnt 'shoot off' or fly away or anything I'd say it was a flare that burned out.

[edit on 26-6-2005 by dez]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dez
You'd be suprised as how long those things can 'hover'.

Yep.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
maybe u r hoping to see ufos so much that ur brain is set to think that whenever that is a special light in the sky, it could be a UFO.. if u do not live close (maybe a few hundred km) to any airbase or military bases then it could be a UFO.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
i think that it was some kind of a flare... and if u dont think so then report it as a ufo

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have seen flares before. This strange orange light was not a flare, but was as bright as one.

top topics

join