It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something wierd... am i telepathic or something???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
everytime i talk to some1 on the phone i hear them talk to some other porsen that i know... the thing is that i hear it it doesnt really happen but when i ask that porsen if they told that other porsen what i heard and they say that they did...but they didnt tell me yet i heard them say it in my head... whats going on??

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So next time tell them what the other person said before they tell you and you will then see if it's a telepathic thing or if you have a delay in understanding things. Think it's called ADD

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Oh gezz, uh, could you rephrase that in better grammar...sorry..

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
dude i dont have freakin ADD this other time ive heard the porsen say something and when i ask they say that they didnt say anything... after a few minutes they said what ive heard hem say but it sounded real it had this touch i cant explain it

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
and about the grammer... english is my 3rd freakin languege

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
And "freakin" is your most commonly used word?

I think it is at best coincidence.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
no freakin is not my most common word... my most common word is F***... eh screw this thread

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yeah classic symptoms of ADD, somebody get the doctor it's worse than i thought.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Let's add Tourettes Syndrome to the list.

I was being "freakin' serious in my answer but now I see you weren't looking for a serious answer you were looking for a sucker to believe your story.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
ok lets try and be nice and stay on the subject here,

please no tit for tats,

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hey folks sheesh.......RussianKid is NEW......he is learning how this site works, and trying hard.
Ok, so we can read his stuff a little slower to understand him.....give the kid a break really. He would not be here if he didnt have common interests with the rest of the entire membership. Three launguages is impressive any way you look at it! ATS is an international site and WELCOMES all members who follow the rules of the site. Please don't chase him away......pretty please?
How cool is this that we can converse with all these differant people all over the planet! I like RussianKid....I am glad he is here!

RussianKid.........when you are picking up on other peoples EMOTIONS...that is called EMPATHY.......when you are hearing actual WORDS, that is more of a PHYCHIC talent!
Be carefull HOW you use this, or even tell people about it....people will be frightend when they learn you have this talent. They may not even KNOW the exact thoughts in there own head, and claim your wrong about what they are thinking.
It is HARD.....very hard indeed to truly proove this is exactly what your experiancing. It is NORMAL for others to think it is ADD, or your imagination, so do not be angry when you get that kind of feedback. They are having a normal reaction to what you are laying claim to. Letting people know about this can end up with you in a phychiatrists chair or worse......that does happen to phychic people alot unfortunately. You need to research, read and learn ALL you can about such a gift. I see you are doing this, by your making this thread about it, thats a good step.
You might want to try the search button on the top of the page, and find ALL the threads about such issues to read and join in on. Google is very good for searching subjects to!
Do not be dismayed by a few odd comments from other members....they to are here to learn. Skeptics are very common on conspiracy boards, they want proof positive of anyones claim to differant talents. Who can blame them really? We all want to KNOW the real deal about the possibilities of the human being.........thats why we are all here I think.

Keep up the good work! Sometimes it is easy to be disheartened, when the path we are walking is a difficult one.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I agree with Therivergodess. Don't try and smack this idea out of his head, for all you people know he could be right. I'd encourage him to do research on the subject so that he can draw his own conclusions about what he can and cannot do.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
One of my biggest pet peeves is when people throw around the term ADD without really knowing about it. First off, I have ADD so I know exactly what it's like. Russiankid is displaying none of the charachteristics of ADD to my furthest knowledge.

And second, I think Russiankid really has a talent, and he should take theRiverGoddess's advice and do some research on the matter. People will always be out there ready to deny everything you say nomatter what you're doing so just put it aside and keep on truckin.

[edit on 6/29/2005 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Picking on someone's grammar/English is beyond lame. Especially when they happen to be a new member.

How many of you picking on russiankid can speak several languages?

Hang in there Rk.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Keep those abilities secret and don't tell people until you can control them and are in a good position to explain it.

People like to make you sound like you got mental problems but you probably have mental ability and use more brain power than those who say different.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ever hear the saying, you only use 10 percent of your brainpower in this life? I believe its true. I believe we are all capable of things like telepathy. It's just getting to a mental point of being able to tap into it. Most can't on this level of conscienceness. I have experienced it a time or two with some medicinal help.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think Lanotom had a good idea with his first post--not the ADD stuff necesarily, but try not to tell them what you heard them say. Or, if you're with a couple of people, tell one of the others what you "hear", that way you have a witness at least.

Again though, as others have said, you might not want to really spread the word about it too much. People might get paranoid if they believe you, and if they don't believe you they'll think you're losing it. Might be something you can use to your advantage sometimes though, if nothing else to give you a little more time to think of a good response.

top topics

join