It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriot Act due to Tecumseh's Curse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I was reading about Tecumseh's Curse today, which supposedly has resulted in every President elected in a year ending in zero dying in office, except for Ronald Reagan who survived his assassination attempt. Some feel Ronald Reagan's survival broke Tecumseh's Curse, others believe it's still in effect. You can read about the curse here:

americanhistory.about.com...

Well, with all the security minded types in Washington, I started wondering if some of the crack down on our freedoms and the constitution might be related to paranoia over Tecumseh's Curse.

Considering the fact that Reagan consulted astrologers, the idea that BushCo might be concerned with an Indian curse doesn't seem so far fetched.

What do you think? Has anyone heard of anyone in the present administration refer to the curse?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I was not aware that they all died due to the curse, I knew that they died but not because of a curse. I am sure that this would cause at least a little bit of paranoia for Bush and Co. and might explain some of the measures that he is taking.

Not saying that he should be killed or am hoping that he dies, but with the amount of people that no do not like him, I could see someone trying to assasinate him, but probaly won't work due to the ammount of security he has with him.

If we think about it though, on September 11th, the one plane that was shot down, or crashed, wasn't it planned to fly to Camp David to get Bush? Could that be considered an attempt on his life?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SydBarrett
If we think about it though, on September 11th, the one plane that was shot down, or crashed, wasn't it planned to fly to Camp David to get Bush? Could that be considered an attempt on his life?

Bush was in Florida, not Maryland at the time of 9/11 attacks. Don't you remember the 'My Pet Goat' stuff?

[edit on 6/25/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

That's an interesting thought I hadn't considered. Perhaps the reason why Bush was whisked off to a secret military base was related, as well as the possible shoot down of the plane headed for Washington.

Still, some of the presidents said impacted by the curse died from natural causes - so perhaps bird flu is a threat? But no doubt the paranoia has prompted a working vaccine for HIM (but not us, unfortunately).

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think that the more paranoid he gets, the more likely he is to die of something stupid, like choking on a pretzle or something. He could have immunities running through his veins to every known agent on the planet, but as we walks down the steps of the white house to adress the press, he slips and dies.

top topics

join