It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Xalapa, Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Rense.com featured a story from a Newspaper in Xalapa, Mexico of UFO's hovering in the sky and politicians and huge crowds witnessing this event. This happened yesterday, June 24, 2005.

What is going on there in Xalapa, Mexico?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

You might also want to check out a few past threads on Mexican UFOs.

[edit on 6/26/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Amazing stuff
I hope we will be able to see the video that tv crews took.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Wow! Finally! We will get some good Pics and videos of the event. In the news story, it says that professional camera men videotaped and took pictures of the event. These pics and video will be soon shown and posted in the news in Mexico. To me these UfO sound like the massive UFO wave happening in Mexico right now. If they took good film and video with high powered cams, we could finally get the chance to see what these objects truly are. We'll probably know if they are in fact UfOs or just high flying party balloons.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
An Ugly thought just came to mind. What if this is a political stunt? I noticed that two storys with similar topics have emerged from Mexico.

It may be a new fab,

The rense story,
Governor UfO fleet

An ABC story,
Govrernor candidate rods

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
In an article about the incident, it said the people were screaming "OVNIs! OVNIs!" I'm assuming this means UFO or aliens or something of the sort in Spanish. Does anyone know the exact translation or have any idea what OVNIs means?? Thanks for your help!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Mexico's been a hot spot since at least 1996. I believe the incidents video'd over the mexico skys in /96 by so many Mexicans it sparked much wider interest throughout South and North America.

The evolution of personal video recorders, in more people being able to afford them due to falling prices has increased the numbers of skywatchers big-time. And then more recorded sightings appear.

But yes Mexico's a hot spot and who can say for sure at the moment - why?

Dallas

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well when do we see these damn videos!?

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

it said the people were screaming "OVNIs! OVNIs!" I'm assuming this means UFO
exactly
I really hope this is not some kind of stunt.As soon as anyone gets any pics or clips,please post them up,i"ll be keeping a close eye on this one.thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hope that there are some videos that surface soon. And in French OVNI is the equivalent of UFO, but I'm not to sure about other languages.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hi, and forgive me for bringing this ill-fated news. Apparently the supposed UFOs seen where party balloons. Yes... I know, this truth hurts, but I think it's best face it. And this means that it these are balloons, it probably means that the Fleets of UFOs might be balloons as well. I found this info today while serching the Mexican news papers. $hit... I feel so cheated.

I hope to be proved wrong, but I think that this is what it has come to. A damn party balloon.

P.S. OVNI means Objeto, volador, No Identificado. Translated to (Unidentified Flying Object)

Mexican story

Translated: The supposed UFOs at the end of a Political Party for Fidel Herrera Beltran where as the skeptical attendants believed, metallic colored balloons. They where let go By kids at the school Pierre Feure. A seven year old girl by the name of Adriana told the story. She said that at the end of every school year the students let balloons go, signifying the departure of their sixth grade school mates who will leave them, and continue at another school. And precisely that Friday morning they let go balloons, the ones that people saw and believed to be UFOs.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
has anyone researched the locations of the numerous UFO sightings in mexico and tried to see how they correlate with the ancient Mayan civilations? I wonder if the sightings are part of the whole 2012 Mayan calendar.

wouldn't it be wild once 2012 comes and then a all of a sudden the entire Mayan race that disappeared suddenly reappears. A real life 4400....wouldn't be too far fetched.

When i was in Cozumel for my honeymoon, i went on a Mayan Ruin tour/hike. Our guide was of Mayan descent and I got a chance to pick his brain about the Mayan calendar. After some time I could tell he agreed with my theorys (even though he didnt voice it to the 'normal' people in our tour group, probably didnt want to think he was a Loon). He felt that the Mayan race that disappeared was taken to another Star system and felt that they may reappear one day. he said he wouldnt be too surprised if they do reappear come 2012.

[edit on 073030p://34067 by enrage]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Cabanman, baloons dont form a triangle for 30 minutes in the sky !!!!

...or do they???

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
In my opinion, the explanation of baloons looks to be some debunking info, as it was for the large ufo fleets some times ago. We definitively need the videos to say more.

[edit on 27/6/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that they have posted a few pics of the story. Santiago Yturria says that the little girl story is a cover-up. He thinks that it's done by this politician in order to keep his name away from the UFO theme. He says that the story is of high interest for days now, and the debunkers are going wild.

I hope they are real UFO

the UFO pics

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
tnx Cabanman

its nothing but blurry dots....again

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Here are a few more links on the sightings...

ufocasebook.com...

www.niburu.nl...?articleID=8280

ufos.about.com...://frankwarren.blogspot.com/2005/06/xalapa%2Dmexico%2Dmulitple%2Dufos%2Dsighted.html

www.ufosnw.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think mexico is having a hotspot due to the aliens getting tired of being shot at whenever they tried to borrow sugar north of the border... so they stay where it is more friendly... and better pina coladas...

I think it is interesting that the videos have not emerged yet...

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Invasion, Invasion!!! Mexico is being invaded! More news on the UFO

fleets. These are not balloons, the little girl story is a bunch a bull! The

very same day that the Governor saw the UFO fleet over Xalapa, there

was another huge fleet crossing over San Luis Potosi. This is Huge!! I

really do think that something big is about to happen.

This is Crazy...
New Fleet

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Balloons? Maintaining their position for as long as 30 minutes? How can that be? This is not the first time this phenomenon has presented itself for thousands to witness.

Spielberg and others want pictures and videos - they have them now!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join