It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All this week - UFO Files - This week!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
www.historychannel.com...

Tonight starts with MJ-12 on the History Channel at 6pm. Monday's episode will include Bill Hamilton and others at 8pm EST. FYI~

[edit on 25-6-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yeah but it's the same old crap that they have been showing for the past 10 years. How many times can they repeat these damn shows? I'm tired of this ------- why don't they go out and get some new stuff.

(mod edit, mind your mouth please)

[edit on 25-6-2005 by asala]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The episode on Monday will be a new show. It's still Roswell, but with the people they say are in it, I'm sure it will be good. Yeah, they need to bring some more original stuff out...

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
What the History Chanel needs to do is take a good look at the subject they're making shows about .

I guess we'll all get another good look at Alien Mugs & Key chains , from the Lil' Ali' Inn. And likely a close up of the "Black Mailbox" wow!

For some reason I expected more from History channel , but hey its still about UFO's ,so I'm sure I'll watch.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have seen one or two of these, and the rest look very interesting.

I agree though that they need new shows about these subjects. People can only watch the same thing so many times.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
cool ill watch the ufo thing on the history chanel

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Watch UFO Files tonight at 8pm EST on the History Channel. It will include Bill Hamilton and Philip Corso!~

[edit on 27-6-2005 by meshuggah1324]

[edit on 27-6-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I've seen them except for this first one.

The Day after Roswell.
Airs on Monday, June 27 at 8:00pm ET

Delve into the aftermath and repercussions of the 1947 Roswell incident, when many believe an alien spacecraft crashed in New Mexico. Based on The Day after Roswell by Lt. Col. Philip J. Corso and William Birnes, we explore if technologies like the laser, fiber optics, the integrated circuit, super-strong fibers, and night vision were developed with the aid of aliens. Career officer Corso claims his first alien encounter came on July 6, `47, while on late-night security rounds at Ft. Riley, Kansas, where he saw bodies of EBEs (extraterrestrial biological entities) inside shipping crates. In 1961, as Chief of Foreign Technology in the Army's department of Research and Development, his job included analyzing alien technology from Roswell, then introducing it into America's technological mainstream--thus, reverse-engineering alien artifacts. And we talk to many scientists involved at the time, who credit hard work, not alien contact, with these technological advances. TVPG

Just from this piece it sounds like a debunking program. But still will be interesting to watch. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Isn't tonight's episode a new one?

And not to be to hard on the History Channel , all of their conspiracy based shows present the Pro's & Con's on the subjects.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Still can't get over this video. Goose bumps~

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Cool, I'll be sure to watch! (They don't have enough of this stuff on TV, or maybe I just don't ever see them...
)

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Everyone watching UFO Files on the History Channel right now? It's a new episode with Philip Corso, Bill Hamilton, and Stan Friedman. Good stuff!

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yup, I'm watching. (It's a commercial right now...)

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Just finished watching it, and thought it was pretty good. But as I suspected, they said that his claims about seeding the industry with alien technology were unfounded. I believe he probably had this stuff from the wreckage, and gave it to defense contractors, but it didn't have the impact that he claims. As described in the show, these technologies were developed over a long period starting long before Corso was given the "nut file" as he called it.

But I find it coincidental that his descriptions of the incident corroborate other witness’s accounts of what crashed at Roswell. More evidence, but no proof. I bet he wished he had stashed some pieces to pull out to show everyone.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I saw the last 20 minutes, I must say they made corso look pretty bad....like a desperate publicity junky or plain old nut job.....

I will say I had to laugh when they said they asked the govt for any evidence of corso seeding the tech industry, and they dutifully reported the govt claimed there was "nothing in the file"

tonight is supposed to be the grey agenda, that should be better......

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I saw the last 20 minutes, I must say they made corso look pretty bad....like a desperate publicity junky or plain old nut job.....

Yeah, that was just at the end. From the beginning they went into his military career, which is pretty impressive, and till the end they were pretty objective. But the one opinion I felt was credible was Stanton Friedman, who said that he found several inconsistencies in Corso's story, and that he didn't have the scientific knowledge to be able to determine what the items were. So I don't know, I still think he could have had some of the items he describes, but whether any technology was really gained from them is speculative.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
In having seen the excellent documentary last night which addressed Lieutenant Colonel Philip J. Corso's testimony, I'd like to make a couple of key points:

1. No defense contracting company that is in the process of developing innovative products -- like integrated circuits, kevlar, night vision apparatus, and lasers -- is going to publicly admit that they were influenced and/or inspired by the alien artifacts that Col. Corso brought to their attention. If they acknowledged that influence, their careers and contracts would immediately end.

2. Stanton Friedman is a very intelligent man but he has a tendency to be eggheaded in his appraisal of people -- a common problem among scientists. He was like that before when he dismissed Bob Lazar because some of Lazar's education credentials could not be confirmed; probably because they were discreetly erased by the government.

Testimonial evidence from a governmental insider is valid in and of itself. Lazar's testimony about the alien craft that he saw in the top secret facility stands on its own. We are reminded of the security officer at the Dulce facility who was sent to a federal prison because he talked to the press about his experience in seeing aliens. Did anyone care where he went to school? No.

Bob Lazar could have been a night janitor at Area 51 and/or S4. It doesn't matter. He did provide documentation to prove that he worked for the government. That is all he needs to prove his validity as a testimonial witness and governmental insider.

When you are one of the chief officers of an intelligence gathering agency, as Col. Corso was, you are not expected to be heavily technically oriented. That is the job of the engineers and scientists that YOU designate to examine and reverse engineer the alien technology you present. So the argmuent that Friedman uses to discredit Corso on the basis of the latter not having a highly technical knowledge of the subject matter, simply doesn't wash

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
In 10 minutes UFO Files is on the History Channel. "The Grey's Agenda"

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
well, they roasted the abduction folks as having hallucinations and a rich fantasy life, people prone to "absorption"

it wasn't pretty

as sad as ther story was, the woman with the missing daughter story simply wasn't convincing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join