It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the pictures of 9/11 faked?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
How many eyewitnesses stood there and watched planes fly into the building? A hologram can't be projected into midair. It has to be projected onto something, and it would LOOK like a hologram. I saw another site that I can't find right now that took a picture of the damage to the first tower, took a picture of a 767, aligned it and put it in front of the whole, and got a perfect fit to the damage. There were too many LIVE witnesses that SAW the planes hit the towers.

I saw everything but the first plane it. watched the second slam into the tower. watched them burn. watched as people fel/jumped. watched the towers burn and eventually fall. this guy has too much time on his hands.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Cheese and crackers! Take it from an eye-witness. Two large passenger jetplanes hit the towers. The only explosions that occured were when the jet fuel ignited after each collision.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This is my first ever attempt at posting a pic, so please forgive me if I mess up. This is a pic I saw a while ago (likely on here). I'm not vouching for its legitimacy, for all I know it's been debunked. I hope anyone who knows will tell us.

Anyway, some people say its some kind of flying Reptilian, or prehistoric dinosaur, and things of the like on 9/11. Some say it's just a bird. You be the judge!

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted before, it probably has so forgive me. But why were camera's on the scene at 9/11 so quickly? I remember tuning into CNN and they had it all covered as if they had set up hours beforehand.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Because the CNN headquarters in NY could see the WTC by looking out the window. They just sent a crew to the roof.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join