It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

newest weapons and thechnology

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
yeah we are good at keeping secrets... well i dont know it really cuz the Russians are usually to drunk to notice if theres a huge weather control device next to em.... but the Americans... they have nothing to do so they go to war... they look around their country... and yea....

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Alaska has a lot of land, wonder why we never build any secret bases there + alaska don't have much people living on it. If i were the US military i would build a secret sub base to test new subs. Alaska is the perfect place to build it. it would be a little easier to keep secret things secret!

russiankid: The US spends so much moeny on it's military it need to keep going into war in order to surive. i think lol, and russiankid i have no idea what your last sentence say lol

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
it says that the Americans are bored so they go to war with people and they look for stuff they shouldnt know about.... Russia should ov never sold Alaska... u do know that Russia sold Alaska to the U.S.A... so does Russia have any new weapons????

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by russiankid
it says that the Americans are bored so they go to war with people and they look for stuff they shouldnt know about.... Russia should ov never sold Alaska... u do know that Russia sold Alaska to the U.S.A... so does Russia have any new weapons????

Yea, Russia sold Alaska to the US a long time ago, it was so cheap too lol. I forgot how much, how much did russia sold alaska in terms of todays money?

[edit on 30-6-2005 by ulshadow]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
they sold it for a few kilograms ov gold.... but y?? y would they sell something like that for so cheap... maybe they have something planted there and they were hoping that the U.S will put secret bases there...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join