It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

war caused by terrorism in israel 2006???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i heard that there is going to b a war in israel because they are being attacked by terrorists like every month... is that true??? if so then please post speaches and stuff

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have not heard that.
Could you clarify "what you heard" by mentioning the source(s) of that assertion?

BTW, 'war' in that region has been a looming and ongoing threat for quite sometime, but not based on the assertion of "terrorist attacks like every month."

seekerof

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
i predict there will be a major scale war in israel, it must happen for israel to survive or else the arabs in "palestine" will outpopulate the jews in israel and it will collapse..

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I have not heard that.
Could you clarify "what you heard" by mentioning the source(s) of that assertion?

BTW, 'war' in that region has been a looming and ongoing threat for quite sometime, but not based on the assertion of "terrorist attacks like every month."

seekerof

i lived in israel for 8 years and for that 8 years i was scared to blow up on a bus on my way somewhere... my friends from israel sent me a letter saying that the prez is getting tired from keeping the terrorists away from israel... they even built a big west bank to keep terrorists away my friend said that israel is going to send big forces to gaza and some other places to completly whipe out anything that doesnt fit

top topics

join