It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever seen these UN vehicals in USA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Does anyone have any idea's why they are here? NWO, or some other reason????

I'd really like to hear your thoughts on this.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The linked to site in your site says that there are east german vechiles too.

East germany ceased to exist a long time ago. How old are these pics?

Isn't it possible that these are vechicles produced in the US for the UN? Indeed, humvees would've had to be produced in the US, no?

www.newswatchmagazine.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm not sure when the pics where taken, but the UN trucks pic show the date as 97, but on the website the UN Hummers for discussion date as May 05.

Not sure though

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Those East German vehicles were probably just bought at auction and sent over here to the widding bidder to be sold. Used military equipment from all over the world can be found in the States, as there is a hot market for it.

As for the Hummers, a previous poster was probably right. They're made in America. I'm sure they're also painted here as well. So they're bound to be seen eventually in transport.

And if I'm wrong, hopefully they won't be armored and we'll be able to take them out with IED's like the insurgents are doing in Iraq.
(not laughing at soldiers dying in Iraq, just laughing at the thought of me blowing up foreign forces on US soil!)

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
After being in the Army and being on #ty UN missons i would have to say the Hummers were from the Sinia/Egypt or some other Baltic type peace-keeping mission. I am sorry i am not sure of the spelling.

And for the East German vehicles i would have to agree with the other post, about them being surplus. When Germany unified they combined there military equipment. and when a peace keeping mission comes down you usually send your worst equipment like those Gaz trucks. No one would cry when a way ward RPG slams into one.

And those hummers were being sent to be destroyed/de-milled because that type of hummer can't be sold as surplus to the public because it is armored, it is a M1025/m1026. When i left Somalia we destroyed some of our hummers with Thermite because it was more trouble to bring them home, they had a lot holes in them.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Heh, they are just produced here. That is all. Nothing to see here folks.

=]

-wD

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Mymilitary experience was Vietnam era USN (missile sub), so I do not know as much about army equipment as I would like to. However, even if the previous posts are correct, that does not mean that there are not serious UN forces in this country. The Luftwaffe has Holloman AFB in New Mexico. We gave the Chineese the Long Beach naval station. There have been reports of UN troops training at Fort Dix and Fort Polk. It would be my guess that any serious UN military units in this country would be hidden out of the way. I believe that when martial law is declared in this country, it will be mostly foreign troops that go into action. That begets the question, is that why our troops are worn out around the world in these little "peace keeping" actions?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
"I was delivering a large propane tank to a customer in Alamogordo
when I was pulled over by a State Trooper. He told me I could not
deliver it, and that I was VIOLATING UNITED NATIONS INTERNATIONAL
REGULATIONS! I was outraged and told him we were a sovereign nation and NOT under the United Nations. I THEN CONTACTED A CIA FRIEND OF MINE TO ASK HIM ABOUT THIS."

The CIA officer´s response to Larry???

"You are not supposed to know this...this is considered classified
information. BUT IN FACT HOLLOMAN AFB AND ALAMOGORDO HAVE ALREADY BEEN TURNED OVER TO THE UNITED NATIONS AND ARE NO LONGER CONSIDERED UNDER SOVEREIGN AMERICAN CONTROL. It has been designated now under UNITED NATIONS CONTROL."

Here's the link if your interested.
www.geocities.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
No offense to anyone, but I think this bears a teeny-weeny bit more investigation before we start running around like chickens with our legs cut off.

Interesting thing about bases in foreign lands ... When they are manned, they generally tend to be sovereigned to whatever country is manning it. At least that was always my understanding. If I am wrong, I stand here, totally corrected.

I still do not see a reason to get all bent out of shape.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I haven't seen one in person, but I have a friend who told me about seeing some type of vehicles marked "Millitary Police" driving in a fairly large sized cluster. I'll talk to her and find out more.

new topics

top topics

join