It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

area 51 is it just a air base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
what is all yuor guys theorys i wana know what you people thinkm and what do you thinks below area 51

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
There is already a thread about what people think area 51 is please use the search function next time.

THREAD HERE

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Try using the search feature and you will find more Area 51 threads than you can shake a stick at

Here is the research forum thread on the base as well:

Groom Lake

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
yea it is a air base..... but its secret thats y it not on the map.... they are testing secret aircraft there... and they might of taken some tech off ov alien tech...
(the alien thing is just a theory)

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
it has been proven time and time again that area 51 is just an air force instilation, and that is it.

with the off chance that there are those alien gov joint places it would not be at area 51 (by the way it's not called area 51 but im not going to start on that)

every day the public can watch what is going on there, and they see either nothing or simply some air craft, and that's about it, there's nothing out there but some rocks, sand, and a military base

there are plenty of military bases all over the world that we know about and, why is Groom Lake any diffrent, sure they have some secret projects but do you think you can just stroll on into any other air force base? No.

and it is on the map. you can see it on many maps, even on that new google maps thing you can switch over to map and you can see a line that says groom lake road, i thought that was intresting. while the real base is only on one map that i know of, which is here at ats in the area 51 section, it is on the maps.

in terms of below Groom lake, i would not be suprised if there is something like a few levles but not this whole 10 times what you see above ground nonsense, it would take way too long to build all that, some area 51 nut would see the equiment going in and out daily.

the base near Groom Lake is simply and just about only an air force test base, no aliens no space craft.

Velvet

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
if u say so... but theres still some cool project in there... like cool spy planes and really advanced fighters...

top topics

join