It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aids mutating

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You might want to offer some kind of evidence for this.

I just heard that AIDS well mutate into a way it can be caught by someone sneezing by some guy on the internet. i have no proof i just wanted to see if anyone heard about something like this.

oh yah onother thing i heard that the U.S. government created it to kill african americans again this is only a theory i heard on the internet.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by healthyhitter]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by healthyhitter

You might want to offer some kind of evidence for this.

I just heard that AIDS well mutate into a way it can be caught by someone sneezing by some guy on the internet. i have no proof i just wanted to see if anyone heard about something like this.

oh yah onother thing i heard that the U.S. government created it to kill african americans again this is only a theory i heard on the internet.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by healthyhitter]

With all due respect...

Did you actually read any of the links provided on this thread...or dig through any of the literature out there about AIDS?

I "hear" a million things online....that's why it's our duty (if not as humans, certainly as ATS-ers
) to investigate further and find the information....

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wisdumb
You can cure aids and cancer and anything for 145 dollars.

Oxygen chamber for 3 hours a day for a week. or 2

My god, how have scientists missed this little 'fact' for over 20 years? You should really consider calling the CDC and letting them know this is possible. Maybe you can get a reward..........

<< 1   >>

join