It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch Ness monster...

page: 1

join
share:
bdi

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I am seek and tired of listening on tv and newspapers about loch ness because everyone see it they take a photo and nothing else,why dont they buy a gun and put in it the sleeping shot and then when monster arives put the monster in sleep and take it out of water and then research it.

ID

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well bdi, the reason people do not shoot it is because they are not expecting to see Nessie. On occasion people will get lucky and have a camera handy but not many people walk around with high powered tranquilizer guns. Also please note that there have already been several posts on the Loch Ness monster in the past. For future reference please look through the posts before ya make a new one. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hmm i have been to loc ness...And as yet i have seen nothing!!
But some of the locals really believe that there is one...and they dont want it to be killed or taken away
Well i suppose it brings money to ther area,
YOu never no though IT COULD BE OUT THERE!!!!!!

bdi

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ID
Also please note that there have already been several posts on the Loch Ness monster in the past. For future reference please look through the posts before ya make a new one. Thanks!

I am sorry because of my mistake,please forgive me.

ID

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I am sorry because of my mistake,please forgive me.

Not a big deal man, your new so it is excusable. Just wanted you to know so in the future if you were gonna make a post you should look through the old ones to make sure that it has not already been posted. But it really ain't a big deal, no harm no foul.

top topics

join