It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

computer question... please help...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
yo it's your favorite member's favorite member Illmatic67 once again with a computer question.

Here it is:

I'm trying to make sort of a collage (did I spell it right?) of some famous historical figures faces.

Here's my questions... What program can I use... how do I make the collage into one giant pic instead of having it in different parts because of the different pics and how do I make it into an url so I can post it on a website?

Please help, tks.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Do you have an art program? some kind of photoshop pro thing?
Those work well for what your describing....

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
No, I really don't have anything fancy like that. I'm not trying to go all professional with it I just want to copy/paste faces next to each other and make an url for it so I can put it on a webpage..

I was told Paint can do this or Powerpoint also... I have both... will that work>?

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
No, I really don't have anything fancy like that. I'm not trying to go all professional with it I just want to copy/paste faces next to each other and make an url for it so I can put it on a webpage..

I was told Paint can do this or Powerpoint also... I have both... will that work>?

Really, the way to go with this should be Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. If the funds are not available for these pieces of software, what you're describing can be done in MS Paint, but it will likely look rough unless you're real good.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
There several good paint freeware programs on the net.. I would recomend a search with the keywordz: freeware paint program.. That should give enough info and sitez...

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
download.com has lots of free/free trial stuff.
if it is just cut/paste, then yes, paint will do the job.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Your best bet if you dont want something riddle with spyware is The Gimp

heres a link

www.gimp.org...

You'll have to follow the instructions on the site to get it working. Doesn't take that long tho

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
After you have compossed your photo, then use something like photobucket.com to upload your image to get a URL. Hope that helps

new topics

top topics

join