It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghans Demand Justice From U.S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Afghans Demand Justice From U.S.

By Trini Tran- -the Associated Press
KAKARAK, Afghanistan �� The garden where Ahmed Shah's mother, father and relatives were killed has been left to grow wild. The gaping rocket holes remain in the roof. And Shah's anger still runs deep over the U.S. air attack that Afghans say killed dozens at a wedding party at his home.

here's the story,
www.hezb-e-islami.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 05:10 PM
link   
We should demand justice from the Afghani people for letting the Taliban team up with Al Qa'ada and kill thousands of people last year.

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'll demand it!!

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'm all for demanding justice.But do you think the average Afghan had a choice?

It's a sticky situation.We will never know for sure if some of the civilians that have been killed,were actually taliban,or terrorist's.As much as the U.S. is accused of propaganda,so are the taliban and other anti-American groups.

Sometime's I think it's going to come down to "kill'em all and let God sort'em out".

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 10:14 PM
link   
i don't condemn that afghani family for the 9.11 attacks any more than i accept responsibility for the actions of gwb. i didn't vote for that wanker. in the next election i will vote solely to vote against gwb.

if there is another real election. probably what will happen is if you don't vote for bush then you will be labeled a terrorist and put in a concentration camp.

posted on Sep, 11 2002 @ 05:24 AM
link   
anyone else drawing a parallel between this and, say, hitler, 1937?

- qo.

posted on Sep, 11 2002 @ 05:29 AM
link   
"We should demand justice from the Afghani people for letting the Taliban team up with Al Qa'ada and kill thousands of people last year. "

really?
well lets look at justice.

3000 american civillians killed on Sep 11th.

in exchange you've killed 6000 afghan civillians, in the eye for an eye stakes thats approximatly a 2 for one deal, exactly twice that of the justice Ossamma Bin Ladan has demanded in his holy war.

On another note Thomas, how exactly do you think the afghan people were supposed to stop the taliban, a government btw that america allowed into power and did nothing about for 15 years.

Seriously Thomas you are in desperate need of an enema to get rid of all the bullpoo your medias been shoving up your arse because your so clogged up in there its started to spill out of your mouth.

posted on Sep, 11 2002 @ 10:03 AM
link   
if the real people in power want gwb back in Im sure he will be, wether hes voted or not.

top topics

join