It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important UFO show to watch!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Monday June 27 at 8pm EST on the History Channel, you all need to watch UFO Files. It's about Roswell and the great ufologist Bill Hamilton (who I email all the time, great guy) will be talking about Roswell and reverse engineered UFO technologies as part of the show. Giving you the heads up!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
FYI, the History Channel has a long history of being pro-skeptic, so bear that in mind when watching their UFO pieces... They tend to downplay the credentials of UFOlogists, while touting the (usually inferior) credentials of the debunkers, much like a certain Mr. Jennings (though not to the same degree)...

Still, they are usually good for information either way....

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Monday June 27 at 8pm EST on the History Channel, you all need to watch UFO Files. It's about Roswell and the great ufologist Bill Hamilton (who I email all the time, great guy) will be talking about Roswell and reverse engineered UFO technologies as part of the show. Giving you the heads up!

i belive i watched that show yesterday because they were talking about the roswell crash and other things about ufos and MJ documents

[edit on 21-6-2005 by djlegacy15]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hey meshuggah1324,

If this guys a great UFOlogist could you get him to particpate on ATS from time to time?

I really don't understand why many popular UFOlogists don't participate here - this is the largest (most active) ufo forum on the web, no?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I don't have cable! Is there any other way for me to watch it?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
I really don't understand why many popular UFOlogists don't participate here - this is the largest (most active) ufo forum on the web, no?

It's probably because they read the rest of the board and decide they want nothing to do with it....

Stanton Friedman was on ATS taking questions a while ago, and as far as I know he just left.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Stanton Friedman was really?

Do you have a link to the thread??

I understand that they would not neccesarily want to participate on a regular basis - but I think it would be short sighted of them to not take advantage of the ability to interact directly with amateur UFO reserachers.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHICKST3R

i could record it and host in on my ftp but wouldnt that be illegal if not i will

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
*flashes badge* Of course not!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHICKST3R
*flashes badge* Of course not!!!

If thats the case i will do it

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
No, I doubt you've seen this yet. It's a new Roswell show with Bill Hamilton.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

No, I doubt you've seen this yet. It's a new Roswell show with Bill Hamilton.

KK wasnt sure well ill record it and host it on my ftp for those who cant watch it

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Stanton Friedman was really?

Do you have a link to the thread??

Check the Guest Speaker Events forum on the main forum listing...

Friedman, John Lear, and Michael Horn (rep of Billy Meier), etc.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

If you've got the scratch the History Channel is selling the crap out of DVD's of their shows, I'm pretty sure these will be available soon enough.

I believe it's part of their series "Conspiracy" or something like that, there was one on last night about Majestic twelve that I think was a repeat and it seemed to attempt to be as open as possible.

Did anybody see that one?

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The best UFO evidence and other cool stuff i have seen on TV was that Scifi channel series. I think they are going to bring it back soon. It was the one where they had video of the Russians working for Stalin. They found the chamber of knowledge in Egypt and suddenly vanished on tape and have never been found since.

They had other cool episodes and i really got into it, i think it was the best investigative reports about this stuff i have seen to date. What was the name, i think it was secret KGB UFO files?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

It was the one where they had video of the Russians working for Stalin. They found the chamber of knowledge in Egypt and suddenly vanished on tape and have never been found since.

I'll admit I found the one about the russians at the "crash site" in the snow covered forest pretty cool, though in the end I called bogus on it, I'm pretty sure that series was a repackaging of an older paranormal series possibly canadian and repackaged through a library deal.

But the one about the russian folks that went to egypt and dissapeared I'm pretty sure that's been proven to be a piece of mocumentary drama, though mocumentary isn't the right word. And let's face it, if you really watch it, theres way too much luck involved with what the camera catches.

The whole series is pretty suspect, I think there are people here who've commented on it in the past with proof to back up their arguments.

On a completely unrelated note I gotta say that, Ninjacodemonkey is by far one of the best names I've seen on this site yet

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I kinda disagree about comments made relating to the History Channel and their bias. I haven't noticed a slant towards skeptics myself. I think out of all the cable channels that I get on DirecTV, the History Channel has the most programming related to UFO's and paranormal events. You can flip on the HC on any given day and find a program such as UFO's: Then and Now on the air.

I'm just happy that these UFO programs are getting enough of a viewership to warrant their frequent playing on HC. I don't think they'd be showing them constantly if they weren't getting at least some kind of decent ratings?

As for those Russians disappearing in Egypt or whatever, I've never seen that. Does anyone have a link to that video? Thanks in advance...

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
couldn't find a link to the show or episode but these may help:

www.ufoevidence.org...

or

www.zamandayolculuk.com...

you can try and google too.

Spiderj

new topics

top topics

join